I say, feed it to pigs.

I say it's f---ing absurd that we've spent millions of taxpayers dollars making sure that some bone fragment of a terrorist isn't touching the bone fragment of a victim 7+ years later.

Say that if its your relative. I dont have a problem with it. No expense is too great to a) make the victim's pain less and b) make those towelhead !@#$turds suffer.

No expense is too great to a) make the victim's pain less

That is beyond stupid.

But that's why 7+ years later and counting we still have a giant hole in the ground in lower Manhattan, a rotting 50 story building with a big tarp over it (that has since claimed the lives of two firefighters) and a transportation system that still sucks. Gee, I hope they can get approval from the 'victim's families' to park the cement mixers on Liberty Street. Might still be some DNA laying around.

That is beyond stupid.

But that's why 7+ years later and counting we still have a giant hole in the ground in lower Manhattan, a rotting 50 story building with a big tarp over it (that has since claimed the lives of two firefighters) and a transportation system that still sucks. Gee, I hope they can get approval from the 'victim's families' to park the cement mixers on Liberty Street. Might still be some DNA laying around.

Thats a different argument.

That sort of stupidity is one more score for the terrorists. I remember in the weeks after 9/11 the NYFD insisted on having a crew of firefighters standing around during the rubble removal,in case a "brother" was found. On your own time, very noble but they damm well made sure this was on the clock -all overtime.

1. Put terrorist remains in a big vat

2. Charge people $5 to piss on their remains

3. Advertise worldwide

4. Donate the money to FDNY and NYPD

5. Broadcast over a webcam

6. Set up a TV channel and stream the webcam on said channel throughout the middle east 24/7

The fact that we have the luxury to obsess over this says something about us. For crying out loud. Yeah, I can certainly understand the families of the victims hating the attackers but ... what possible harm does it do to the dead if a couple of molecules bump into each other? And, does anyone really think that EVERY family member would even believe it's possible to keep the polluted dust from the victim dust?

I have to be honest, I have friends who were killed on one of those planes and colleagues who died in the Twin Towers and I never once even considered this as an issue...the victims are really beyond caring at this point. I have to wonder that if every family member were to be polled, if this is really such a pervasive feeling.

The fact that we have the luxury to obsess over this says something about us. For crying out loud. Yeah, I can certainly understand the families of the victims hating the attackers but ... what possible harm does it do to the dead if a couple of molecules bump into each other? And, does anyone really think that EVERY family member would even believe it's possible to keep the polluted dust from the victim dust?

I have to be honest, I have friends who were killed on one of those planes and colleagues who died in the Twin Towers and I never once even considered this as an issue...the victims are really beyond caring at this point. I have to wonder that if every family member were to be polled, if this is really such a pervasive feeling.

My impression from reading about this kind of thing for years in the NY papers is that there's a small, vocal band of "victims families" that are the ones pushing this kind of nonsense. Of course the gutless politicians are too scared of the publicity to ever tell them "enough is enough".

My impression from reading about this kind of thing for years in the NY papers is that there's a small, vocal band of "victims families" that are the ones pushing this kind of nonsense. Of course the gutless politicians are too scared of the publicity to ever tell them "enough is enough".

Yea, that's what I thought. Stupid. Like I said though, things can't be that bad in America, despite what we read, if we have the luxury to worry about this sh--. People in other countries are worried about whether they'll eat tomorrow or perhaps get killed when they poke their heads outside their door. We need to get a freakin life in this country.

Loving the comments here about the victim's mentality

Just another thing Ann C. was dead on about vis a vis the victims families of 9/11.

Maybe thats why people hate on her so much. Becuase she has the NERVE to say out loud what people think to themsevles in their cars and elsewhere.

Loving the comments here about the victim's mentality

Just another thing Ann C. was dead on about vis a vis the victims families of 9/11.

Maybe thats why people hate on her so much. Becuase she has the NERVE to say out loud what people think to themsevles in their cars and elsewhere.

The victims are dead. We don't know what they think.

Yeah, the families are extended victims. But in this case, it's really a small handful of them who are making this fuss. The rest of the families probably wish they'd shut up too.

God help us if a lot of people think the hateful things that vicious Coulter spews. I am sure there are more vile, hateful people out there than any of us want to believe, but she and they are definitely on the [lunatic] fringe.