Possible Late Round Steal at WR

H2o

Played at Western Michigan. Small school, but excellent production. The guy caught 98 passes for 1,184 yards and 7 TD's. He's not going to run a sub 4.5 40 yard dash, but he's an excellent route runner. He's also 6'2" and 235lbs. I think he's projected to go in the 5th or 6th rounds. Could be a steal that late (I know, along with 200 other people).

6'2" and 235lbs., with that kind of production, just stands out for a WR. He's the size of a LB and is running crisp routes and catching passes. We might even be able to get the guy to put on about 10lbs. and be our version of Dustin Keller if anything :worthy:

good selection :worthy:

I think we all agree we need another receiver on this team. Ideally, I would like a solid pass-catching TE on this roster. However, if we're not going to go the TE route, I would be willing to spend a 2nd or 3rd round pick on a WR if possible.

Could anyone imagine what would happen to this offense if Evans went down with an injury? AS bad as our offense was this year, it's scary to think of that possibility.

What do you guys think of Kenny Britt? If this guy played for USC or tOSU, he'd be going in the top 10, easy.

He declared this year after his junior year. It's hard to say what round he'll go in. Possibly the 2nd round..but who knows in these drafts. His 40 time isn't superb, so that may drop him a bit.

6'4, 215

2006: 29rec 440yds 2td

2007: 62rec 1232yds 8td

2008: 87rec 1371yds 7td

Big East's all-time leading receiver. And the nation's second-leading receiver this year in yards per game.

I do realize we have other needs on this team, but depending on what we do in FA, WR will have to be addressed at some point as well.

Thoughts?

Heyward-Bey is a 2nd round steal waiting to happen. A little green, but in a year or two he'll perform

Nobody catches Heyward-Bey from behind. That guy is just a burner. Maryland QB's could never get him the ball enough.