Roland Burris looks like nut case

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of this days I will explain to you just what the Alaska permanent fund dividend is-Wait scratch that you would never comprehend anything that complex-stick with the reason you ever knew about it in the first place-your obsession with Palin-now her daughters boyfriends mother[still not a in-law-how juicey is that]?

Nice try, once again the US government giving away mineral rights away to the underserved members of a territory. Oh that is right AK actually is a State.... Hmmm, wonder why we even bothered, when they insist on building bridges on additonal federal dollars while allowing meth labs to proliferate, yet the population claims it is about family values.

Actually, I expect Palin to stick with her daughter and boyfriend.... That part I admire about her, but don't beat us libs up with the contrived family values crap when have religo nuts end up getting divorced or cheating on your spouses, or their children are having kids out of wed lock with a drug dealing father.... I know a lot more libs that are more committed to their relationships then the soccer mom bible thumpers, who divorce their spouses as soon as the economy goes bad. It is happening down her in droves to a lot of church going people.

So, get off your high horse and stop sniffing those caribou droppings and you might actually be coherently present a justification for the dividend fund and what you are thinking.

Wait till that lying Communist fraud takes over , he will rob you blind ,no offense Gov Patterson :lol:, . You people on this board are indeed fools Bush ,Obama Republican ,Democrat they are all the same and they are all together to screw you out of evevything you worked hard for. The sacrifce the military makes is for you but its all for nought as the politicians do not care about you , your familes or lives lost . The stock market is tanking because no one has faith in it , put a few of those wall street criminals in jail and watch it go up.

The citizens of this country are the fools to put up with the corruption in the political parties ,all political parties.

Nice try, once again the US government giving away mineral rights away to the underserved members of a territory. Oh that is right AK actually is a State.... Hmmm, wonder why we even bothered, when they insist on building bridges on additonal federal dollars while allowing meth labs to proliferate, yet the population claims it is about family values.

:lol:

Wait till that lying Communist fraud takes over , he will rob you blind ,no offense Gov Patterson :lol:, . You people on this board are indeed fools Bush ,Obama Republican ,Democrat they are all the same and they are all together to screw you out of evevything you worked hard for. The sacrifce the military makes is for you but its all for nought as the politicians do not care about you , your familes or lives lost . The stock market is tanking because no one has faith in it , put a few of those wall street criminals in jail and watch it go up.

The citizens of this country are the fools to put up with the corruption in the political parties ,all political parties.

I probably agree with what you say but your inability to use punctuation properly makes it pretty tough to be sure.

Actually, I expect Palin to stick with her daughter and boyfriend.... That part I admire about her, but don't beat us libs up with the contrived family values crap when have religo nuts end up getting divorced or cheating on your spouses, or their children are having kids out of wed lock with a drug dealing father.... I know a lot more libs that are more committed to their relationships then the soccer mom bible thumpers, who divorce their spouses as soon as the economy goes bad. It is happening down her in droves to a lot of church going people.

So, get off your high horse and stop sniffing those caribou droppings and you might actually be coherently present a justification for the dividend fund and what you are thinking.

What the hell are you talking about? Give me a clear intelligent question and I may answer it.

Well why doncha make a big sign and go walk around on the freeway median let people know. Maybe after you die they will put a statue of you in the park for the pigeons to sh-- on.