Roland Burris looks like nut case

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The more I see of this guy the more amazed I am with this situation. Any time I see him on TV hes grinning like a buffoon minutes away from going onstage to accept his ceremonial lottery winners check. Which I guess is exactly what he is.

Yep, like cashin in that free money oil check in the Welfare State. You gotta know - and love - the feeling of getting something for free when you didn't work for it. Why deny others that same pleasure.

Yep, like cashin in that free money oil check in the Welfare State. You gotta know - and love - the feeling of getting something for free when you didn't work for it. Why deny others that same pleasure.

Whats that? The pleasure of Barney 'oiling it up' :worthy:

One of this days I will explain to you just what the Alaska permanent fund dividend is-Wait scratch that you would never comprehend anything that complex-stick with the reason you ever knew about it in the first place-your obsession with Palin-now her daughters boyfriends mother[still not a in-law-how juicey is that]?

One of this days I will explain to you just what the Alaska permanent fund dividend is-Wait scratch that you would never comprehend anything that complex-stick with the reason you ever knew about it in the first place-your obsession with Palin-now her daughters boyfriends mother[still not a in-law-how juicey is that]?

You're wasting your time trying to make a liberal understand a program that actually benefits the people and not politicians and their bagmen. Debbie just can't get the concept of not giving politicians carte blanche to do whatever they want and instead taking a resource that belongs to the people and actually using to benefit ONLY the people.

Now head over to the thread where Obama has decided that supply side economics ala Ronald Reagan are the best way to get out of the current recession. Remember, it was a bad thing when Reagan/GWB proposed tax cuts/spending increases but is now brilliant because a Dummycrat is planning to do EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

You're wasting your time trying to make a liberal understand a program that actually benefits the people and not politicians and their bagmen. Debbie just can't get the concept of not giving politicians carte blanche to do whatever they want and instead taking a resource that belongs to the people and actually using to benefit ONLY the people.

Now head over to the thread where Obama has decided that supply side economics ala Ronald Reagan are the best way to get out of the current recession. Remember, it was a bad thing when Reagan/GWB proposed tax cuts/spending increases but is now brilliant because a Dummycrat is planning to do EXACTLY THE SAME THING.

Notice I did NOT try to explain it to to her.If I presented it as a case of taking obscene profits from the bad oil company's and giving it to the workers well by golly she would march done the streets of Juneau with her best Castro t shirt on and demand a BIGGER dividend.

Then explain it to us. Make sure to use small words and type slowly. It should be interesting to see "two" "conservatives" who aren't "republican" explain the matter.

I'm not a "conservative" either - unless you're talking fiscal. How many "conservatives" do you know who think abortion, drugs, and gay marriage should all be legal and that it's perfectly acceptable (and absolutely necessary) to keep religion out of government?

I'm a "Constitutionalist". With a few exceptions, Republicans aren't fiscal conservatives in any way and frankly I'm tired of all of you partisan dipshits pretending there's much difference between the two parties.

If you want to find out about the Permanent Fund Dividend, do your own research. When you're done, if you think it's not one of the smartest "programs" you've ever seen then you're pretty much an idiot.