Max Unger

I drafted him on Madden, he's been playing pretty well.

I also drafted Eric Moncur at DE and he won Rookie of the Year with 12 sacks!! Dare to Dream.... :ph34r:

Hey, quick question. I've been out of the Madden loop for 2 years. Maybe I misunderstood, but one can draft reall college players now on the game?

Hey, quick question. I've been out of the Madden loop for 2 years. Maybe I misunderstood, but one can draft reall college players now on the game?

Yes, I actually imported the draft class from my NCAA game!

This has been a feature for a few years now, very cool...

Unger is better than Mack, IMO. He can also easily step in and play one of the guard positions. This benefits us because with drafting Unger, if Dockery continues to look like a turnstile next year, we could plug in Unger at LG and keep Preston at Center.

Unger is better than Mack, IMO. He can also easily step in and play one of the guard positions. This benefits us because with drafting Unger, if Dockery continues to look like a turnstile next year, we could plug in Unger at LG and keep Preston at Center.

You lost me @ "keep Preston at Center"

At present, we have Unger ranked higher than Mack at DraftTek, but not by much. The Pac-10 produced both. Unger has less experience at the position than Mack, as Unger was moved from left tackle. in 07. Unger was born in Hawaii, so the cold weather question looms.

Astro

At present, we have Unger ranked higher than Mack at DraftTek, but not by much. The Pac-10 produced both. Unger has less experience at the position than Mack, as Unger was moved from left tackle. in 07. Unger was born in Hawaii, so the cold weather question looms.

Astro

Who gives a rat's ass where he was born? Oregon plays in some nasty weather believe me. It may not be snowing but it's colder than a witches tit and raining 90% of the time.

Why?

Because for supposedly being such a smart guy he makes some really stupid and costly mistakes. Forgetting the snap count, trying to snap it up his own ass, fighting with opposing players when it's time to kick a field goal, and just plain getting manhandled.

I have been one of the biggest Preston bashers for a long time and even I have admitted he has gotten better as a CENTER. I would never want him more than a backup at either G position but sometimes a player can improve. Besides the two boneheaded plays (the snap to nobody and the Pats tussle) Preston has been a significant upgrade over Fowler. Sure, he's not ProBowl caliber but I wouldn't mind him holding the fort for a rookie like Unger, Mack, or Caldwell.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/scoutingrepo...c/Max-Unger.php

I know from watching the Ducks the past few years he's been extremely solid against pretty good pac-10 competition. Played LT his first two years at Oregon. I'd welcome him to the team, he's got to be better than Duke Preston.

Look at that haircut and raised left eyebrow. Dude's a kitty. And that's why Jauron will draft him. :lol:

Look at that haircut and raised left eyebrow. Dude's a kitty. And that's why Jauron will draft him. :lol:

Wow, I just got censored. My word for vagina got automatically switched to the word for a small cat. :thumbsup:

You're right.

How's this: "Bills lose to N.E. 13-3"

Happy?

OK, Preston played like sh*t aginst the Pats, was awful against Cle, held his own (impressively) against Jamal Williams and SD, was eaten alive by the Dolphins and couldn't get to the second level against SF.

On top of this inconsistency, he lost his head at a critical moment against a division opponent. I expect more out of 5th year players, he's no rookie.

I'd rather take the best C prospect since Mangold in Alex Mack and build my line around him.