Do the Bills have an offseason strategy?

Tuna drafted 3 players in the first 3 rounds to BEEF up the Trenches. Then grabbed 3 more lineman with their remaining picks. Added 5 more lineman through free agency. Big strong players win the battle of the trenches and thus WIN games for a previusly 1-15 team.

We need to quit taking Corners and Other skill position players in the early rounds, this strategy is not building us a winner! I like Leodis but a dominating O-Line and a massive front 7 would help us get to the promise land faster than drafting a CB, Safety, WR, QB, or a RB with our early round picks.

When I look at our defense it reminds me of an old Wendys commercial......"Where's the BEEF!"

The most concerning fact to me is the lack of a GM to guide this team's vision of how they want to play football. Guy and Modrak oversee pro personnel and amateur scouting respectively but neither probably has much say over the other's department. That's where a GM comes into the picture.

Modrak's presence within the "inner-circle" represents a half-hearted attempt to make up for Brandon's inexperience. I also think it's a shot at DJ for his failures to guide Levy in personnel. Regardless, Modrak wants to continue his role as chief scout and not get entagled with people like Littman, Bogdan, and Brandon telling him what to do.

After three years with Jauron, I'm not clear on what this team wants to do. Beyond losing heartbreaking games, being unable to run the ball, and looking aimless when a team drops 7 into coverage, this team is a grab bag of ineptitude.

It's a little late to be developing a vision. That should have been done in 2006, with improvements in these past two seasons. Obviously, that hasn't happened.

When I look at our defense it reminds me of an old Wendys commercial......"Where's the BEEF!"

That's part of the problem w/ DJ and staff their defensive philosophy doesn't work, esp. in this climate. Do you rem that the tampa style had a terrible record when the temp. was b/l 40degrees........you 'd think during the so-called interview for the position, that shoulda been addressed.....what a joke!!!! :D:rolleyes::thumbsup: