Id rather Losman as #2 than

4everBills

Seriously, McGahee has yet to beat out Henry in my mind, sure he has potential but all his yards and TD's are against backups, I havent seen a single run that shows he's faster or better than TH.

Losman has already shown hes our number 2 IMO. Hes got wheels and a rocket for an arm, both Travis Clown dont have!

Thank god we dont have Vol-Pelt or Alex Van-Schlub on this roster!

Id seriously permanently go with Losman as #2 when healthy and cut Travis Clown. Then sign some guy as our #3 that can also return or double as a wide ala Ward or Randle El

Seriously, McGahee has yet to beat out Henry in my mind, sure he has potential but all his yards and TD's are against backups, I havent seen a single run that shows he's faster or better than TH.

Losman has already shown hes our number 2 IMO. Hes got wheels and a rocket for an arm, both Travis Clown dont have!

Thank god we dont have Vol-Pelt or Alex Van-Schlub on this roster!

Id seriously permanently go with Losman as #2 when healthy and cut Travis Clown. Then sign some guy as our #3 that can also return or double as a wide ala Ward or Randle El

6601[/snapback]

What exactly has Travis Brown done in the preseason under this new coaching staff that makes you refer to him as Travis Clown?

Id love a strong game by McGahee, but show me you can break 3 tackles per run AND burn a CB for 30+ yards. Then I will believe. To me McGahee has looked VERY tackle-able. He goes down on the first or second hit, TH ALWAYS breaks several tackles for extra yards.

Forget what youve seen, I just right now, trust TH with the rock and I DONT trust McG with it yet.

I want to see some Ricky Williams or Tomlinson or Faulk in McG before I pencil him in as our future RB.

Willis is going to make the RB contro even worse after his fine play vs the Colts this week.

I'll say Willis turns it up a notch this week.  <_<

6611[/snapback]

Not so much what hes done but what he hasnt. Losman is flat out better and I wanted Losman healthy so he would end up as our #2 with a full training camp. Now, Travis makes this roster as our #2 and Losman wont crack #2 until next season. We will be gearing up for each weeks game when he comes back and he will get ZERO playing time when he comes back unlike if he was here for our last 2 pre-season games.

I just think Losman would have won #2 and Travis couldnt fill our 3 because hes been here long enough to be a 2 or be gone. we would then sign some guy as our 3 or Zolman.

This sucks for guys who wanted to see Losman become our future QB ASAP. Its not just that hes out, its also that we MUST find our 2 before hes back.

We will be gearing up for each weeks game when he comes back and he will get ZERO playing time when he comes back unlike if he was here for our last 2 pre-season games.

Let's say he's healthy. At his age...with his experience...by the time he EVER got time during this season, it would be cleanup detail and that mean's he'd be handing the ball off until the clock expired. Maybe he'd get in a pass. But that is it.

If you think that playing our last 2 preseason games would make him better at doing THAT, that's cool. But the Losman parade is designed to put asses in seats...not to play this year beyond cleanup.

If I'm wrong about this, then I hope someone sets me straight.

If I'm right about this, then losing him for 10 weeks means nothing beyond the fact that we're all on edge about the season...we're all on edge about injuries...we're all on edge about our future...and watching him break his leg adds fuel to the fire.

Oddly enough, Moulds was reported injured, and Jennings was reported injured, but we're all worried about a guy who will only see cleanup time. :flirt:

Not so much what hes done but what he hasnt. Losman is flat out better and I wanted Losman healthy so he would end up as our #2 with a full training camp. Now, Travis makes this roster as our #2 and Losman wont crack #2 until next season. We will be gearing up for each weeks game when he comes back and he will get ZERO playing time when he comes back unlike if he was here for our last 2 pre-season games.

I just think Losman would have won #2 and Travis couldnt fill our 3 because hes been here long enough to be a 2 or be gone. we would then sign some guy as our 3 or Zolman.

This sucks for guys who wanted to see Losman become our future QB ASAP. Its not just that hes out, its also that we MUST find our 2 before hes back.

6630[/snapback]

Hi, my name is Thialog, Im dying to be permanently banned! I also am secretly Travis Clowns gay lover!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Shut the phuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flirt:

6660[/snapback]

So my problem is that he would get more snaps with the second or 1st team (if theres a blow out) if hes our 2. Most teams run the game weeks as if the #2 may have to start, number 3 holds the clipboard and thats about it. #2 woul get more preping and therefore be more prepared to start earlier than if the #3.

Its a hit on Losmans progression to be our future. I dont want any competition for next years #2 with Travis idiot, no need to split reps with him to fairly judge who better, no need to have Travis on this squad anymore, he had, what....4 years to show something, he hasnt done it. And Losman in just 2 games showed hes worthy of the #2 spot. His injury forces us to keep Travis and be fair and allow Travis to compete for the #2 in the future, Losman would have won it outright, and Travis would be gone (he cant be a #3 under Losman at this point). Next camp should be devoted to Losman gettin ALL the reps as #2 and being preped for being the starter, not competing with anyone.

Id love a strong game by McGahee, but show me you can break 3 tackles per run AND burn a CB for 30+ yards. Then I will believe. To me McGahee has looked VERY tackle-able. He goes down on the first or second hit, TH ALWAYS breaks several tackles for extra yards.

Forget what youve seen, I just right now, trust TH with the rock and I DONT trust McG with it yet.

I want to see some Ricky Williams or Tomlinson or Faulk in McG before I pencil him in as our future RB.

6619[/snapback]

TH always breaks tackles. You're right, sometimes he does it without the football though. :flirt:

6630[/snapback]

Agree 100%

I really, truly hope Drew does well this year.

But if he starts to brutally suck again, the Ralph will become very, very ugly.

A quick hook will be needed...

Even if Losman wasn't completely ready, we could've kickstarted the future

and given him work.