Fate of the Union

The Big Cat

BTW "trail magic"...isn't that when other hikers/campers leave some psilocybin mushrooms behind, for others to enjoy? :wallbash:

My buddy hiked the Appalachian Trail and trail magic is more then just shrooms. Trail magic might be a warm apple pie waiting for you at your next hut, or it might be a 12 pack in an ice cold stream waiting for you. It is really cool that people do that for one another!

My buddy hiked the Appalachian Trail and trail magic is more then just shrooms. Trail magic might be a warm apple pie waiting for you at your next hut, or it might be a 12 pack in an ice cold stream waiting for you. It is really cool that people do that for one another!

It was a joke, Pete.

• 1 month later...

God, I love bumping this thread!

But seriously, when I do, we get a bump in downloads so:

Episode 14- The Name Game NOW AVAILABLE!

(because I mention the Bills all the time we had some listener emails requesting we touch on the TO acquisition, so we talk about it. Nothing new, but this episode is great fun.)

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

anybody been listening to the new adam carrola podcast? He's been doing it for about 2 weeks and within a few days he was the #1 podcast on itunes. I think he is great.

the majority of what i listen to at work now are podcasts. Radio, especially satellite radio is f'd.

i'll give you a shot bigcat

anybody been listening to the new adam carrola podcast? He's been doing it for about 2 weeks and within a few days he was the #1 podcast on itunes. I think he is great.

the majority of what i listen to at work now are podcasts. Radio, especially satellite radio is f'd.

i'll give you a shot bigcat

Thanks, homey. The co-host is also a Bucknell grad (so is our third roommate and this week's special guest (my girlfriend, who drops arguably the funniest line we've had in 14 episodes!). I'd suggest you start with the most recent episodes, as we learn as we go.

I'll def check out Adam Corrola's because I too listen to a lot of podcasts at work. What's his format?

• 3 weeks later...