Phoenix havent sold out either!

I'll bet they still sell out most of the games next season for the simple fact that it is a long off season.By the time September rolls around the fans will be so starved for football that all b.s. will be forgotten.It happens every year.We have the most dedicated fans in the league.It's too bad our owner isn't half as dedicated.

I'll bet they still sell out most of the games next season for the simple fact that it is a long off season.By the time September rolls around the fans will be so starved for football that all b.s. will be forgotten.It happens every year.We have the most dedicated fans in the league.It's too bad our owner isn't half as dedicated.

You may be right... if they dont get more talent in free agency it may be a different story however

Ill be shocked if the bills sellout ANY game next year... I forcast a 15k seat decline in season tickets..

It all depends when season ticket renewals are due. All it takes is one big off-season move(FA, trade or draft) and everyone will once again get the fever. Perfect example...Bledsoe trade.

It all depends when season ticket renewals are due. All it takes is one big off-season move(FA, trade or draft) and everyone will once again get the fever. Perfect example...Bledsoe trade.

Yep. If the Bills go and land Vilma, Suggs or Birk, the hype will build again. And fast.

But yeah, I'm shocked that Arizona can't sell it out. What is the deal? They had no problem filling the stadium during the regular season, and for once they make the playoffs and now they may be looking at a blackout. Crazy.

AMAZING!!! and they only have a 64,000 seat stadium.

Ill be shocked if the bills sellout ANY game next year... I forcast a 15k seat decline in season tickets..

I don't think it will be that much. While I agree that a decline in season tickets will likely happen, I still think there are a good number of people on the waiting list willing to fork over the $$$. Maybe not 15,000....I can see a drop of 7-8K after the cancellations and subsequent new purchases from the waiting lists.

There may be a few games that will have trouble selling out, but since the season ticket number may decline, there should be plenty of opportunities for folks like me who are looking for individual game tickets.

As for Arizona, I'm also shocked. First playoff appearance in 10 years and a home playoff game in that state (is it the first ever for the Cardinals in Arizona?). John McCain should be embarrassed. :devil:

As for Arizona, I'm also shocked. First playoff appearance in 10 years and a home playoff game in that state (is it the first ever for the Cardinals in Arizona?). John McCain should be embarrassed. :devil:

This is Arizona's first division championship so I believe it is; last previous division championship was when the Cardinals were in Chicago. It probably has more due to economy in general than lack of enthusiasm although end of year collapse certainly is a factor.

Personally I think they should have renamed the team when they got a new stadium and declared a era.

First home playoff game since 1947 for the Cardinals franchise, and Glenn is correct, that game was in Chicago.

Trouble is, they've never built a large base of diehard fans. As those of you who went to or watched our game out there know, there were a whole lot of tickets available. And with the real-estate market imploding especially hard in Phoenix, perhaps a few of those season-ticket account holders don't have the cash on hand for pricey playoff ducats.

And based on their trip up here a couple of seasons ago, the Falcons fans don't travel well. There are stories about Eagles fans trying to buy up the rest of the seats in Minnesota, but I haven't heard anything like that regarding the birdfight in the desert.

Most everybody expects them to get it handed to them in the playoffs so why spend the $200 it'll take to go. The cardinals have been getting whacked around the past few weeks and everyone here is jumping off the ship before it hits the Big Cactus in the desert and sinks. no icebergs in phx. :devil:

This is Arizona's first division championship so I believe it is; last previous division championship was when the Cardinals were in Chicago. It probably has more due to economy in general than lack of enthusiasm although end of year collapse certainly is a factor.

Personally I think they should have renamed the team when they got a new stadium and declared a era.

Or an increasing number of people who look at the avarice of the Gang of 32, An NFL leadership that tirelessly works to extract the last drops of profitable blood from anybody and anything that happens their way, the prima donna players regularly lifting their legs on the rest of us, their disdainful actions and their union that restricts membership, a system of FA that has players showing the loyalty of a flea unless another buck gets deposited.

Or going to a game, paying the price for a ticket, parking, thier concessions and then watching and suffering the results of a certain number of others there that feel that their ticket purchase entitles them to verbally and physically abuse others...scream, shout, stand up all game long - claiming it is their right to fu*k the other paying customers and if you don't like it well come on I'll pound your face because you're no fan...

There are reasons to attend, but there are also plenty of reasons not to attend an NFL game...

Most people here only go to the games if their team is playing (everyone here is from somewhere else)...Atlanta has never been a good draw anywhere...

EVEN THIS YEAR LOL!

Actually, its been pretty good even thought the Vick problem threatened to squash ticket sales

Thrashers on the other hand is HORRIBLE! half empty stadiums is the normal

Don't the Cards usually count on many tickets being sold to fans of opposing teams? The playoffs allow a shorter notice. AZ. looked very good early on but looked pathetic in the cold against the Pats. It could be a very good game. But as was expressed earlier, the economy is hurting a lot of people in a lot of cities.

Or an increasing number of people who look at the avarice of the Gang of 32, An NFL leadership that tirelessly works to extract the last drops of profitable blood from anybody and anything that happens their way, the prima donna players regularly lifting their legs on the rest of us, their disdainful actions and their union that restricts membership, a system of FA that has players showing the loyalty of a flea unless another buck gets deposited.

Or going to a game, paying the price for a ticket, parking, thier concessions and then watching and suffering the results of a certain number of others there that feel that their ticket purchase entitles them to verbally and physically abuse others...scream, shout, stand up all game long - claiming it is their right to fu*k the other paying customers and if you don't like it well come on I'll pound your face because you're no fan...

There are reasons to attend, but there are also plenty of reasons not to attend an NFL game...

WNY'ers will eventually buy tickets more out of civic duty, than entertainment. With the threat of moving always looming large, a fair number of fans/businesses will be seats/suites to keep the franchise viable.

As for Arizona, I'm also shocked. First playoff appearance in 10 years and a home playoff game in that state (is it the first ever for the Cardinals in Arizona?). John McCain should be embarrassed. :wallbash:

This is why it is so sad that the NFl is hot to get a team(s) in LA. I lived out there when both the Raiders and the Rams played in LA. People could have cared less about football. I know of nobody that bought merchandise, tickets or even cared. The NFL just sees the #2 TV market and assumes that ratings and merchandise sales will ring the cash register. If anything, LA fans are into College ball. I highly doubt they give up Sundays to sit inside and watch games. Too many other things to do.

I don't think it will be that much. While I agree that a decline in season tickets will likely happen, I still think there are a good number of people on the waiting list willing to fork over the $$$. Maybe not 15,000....I can see a drop of 7-8K after the cancellations and subsequent new purchases from the waiting lists.

There may be a few games that will have trouble selling out, but since the season ticket number may decline, there should be plenty of opportunities for folks like me who are looking for individual game tickets.

As for Arizona, I'm also shocked. First playoff appearance in 10 years and a home playoff game in that state (is it the first ever for the Cardinals in Arizona?). John McCain should be embarrassed. :wallbash:

There is a waiting list for season tickets?