Evander Hood

FutureBillsGM

I am just staring to research some prospects for the draft and Evander Hood has jumped out at me a few times as being someone who will be a steal in the mid second round. If we are able to trade back a few spots, grab Alex Mack, a DE with our second rounder and Hood with our acquired second rounder our lines could be good for a long time. I know there are some Missouri fans on the board. What are your thoughts on this guy?

I am just staring to research some prospects for the draft and Evander Hood has jumped out at me a few times as being someone who will be a steal in the mid second round. If we are able to trade back a few spots, grab Alex Mack, a DE with our second rounder and Hood with our acquired second rounder our lines could be good for a long time. I know there are some Missouri fans on the board. What are your thoughts on this guy?

you can see some highlights if you look under the name Ziggy Hood- the guy makes some nice plays but he doesn't stand out as a Size/Speed guy, of course neither did Pat Williams

ive watched every Mizzou game this year and Ziggy Hood is a solid defensive tackle but you wont get a huge impact out of him. He is like a Kyle Williams. The two impact players on Missouri's defense are William Moore the free safety and Witherspoon the outside linebacker.. which are also positions of need for the Bills.

On the offensive side of the Ball for Mizzou. The tight end Chase Coffman is going to be a steal and Jeremy Maclin is a monster. I bet he runs the fastest 40 time of all the recievers this year.

And my Missouri darkhorse is Tommy Saunders as an undrafted free agent.. he is like a Josh Reed type of player.

ive watched every Mizzou game this year and Ziggy Hood is a solid defensive tackle but you wont get a huge impact out of him. He is like a Kyle Williams. The two impact players on Missouri's defense are William Moore the free safety and Witherspoon the outside linebacker.. which are also positions of need for the Bills.

On the offensive side of the Ball for Mizzou. The tight end Chase Coffman is going to be a steal and Jeremy Maclin is a monster. I bet he runs the fastest 40 time of all the recievers this year.

And my Missouri darkhorse is Tommy Saunders as an undrafted free agent.. he is like a Josh Reed type of player.

I thought Maclin was a sophomore & would be playing one more year for Mizzou?