Who'd like to see Terrell Suggs in a Buffalo Uniform next year?

Magox

To be fair. I remember Langston Walker, Stroud and Josh Reed making some comments along the lines of, how the weather in Orchard Park isn't really an advantage and they don't mind not playing in the elements.

Sounds about right. And, with this team, the weather ISN'T an advantage. That's a fault of coaching.

Good luck trying to get any worth while FA to come here to Buffalo for a visit. Not only will this team be hard to sell to fans, but to sell it to worth while FA's.......not gonna happen. Who would want to play here? 3/4 of the guys we have now would rather play elsewhere......

Not 3/4 of these guys. 99% of these Bills players love it here, with the coaches they love to play for. Because these coaches don't make them play hard or good.

I think if Jauron had been ****canned and the Bills hired Rex Ryan as their new head coach, there would have been a chance at landing Suggs. Now? No...

Why are you so convinced that Rex would make a great HC, and that he is the only one that can do the job? As I recall, his dad was a great DC yet sucked monkey balls as a HC.

I believe our most pressing need is another pass rusher to go along side Aaron Schobel. The defense would be so much better all around if we had a strong pass rush. We would create more turnovers through interceptions, fumbles through sacks and a mind set from the opposing quarterbacks that they'd have to get rid of the ball quicker allowing more turnover and hurried opportunities. I would love to see Julius Peppers in Bills Uniform, but probably would be too much $$. Terrell Suggs would be very expensive as well, but if we can spend 7 million a year for Dockery, then I think we can splurge 8-9 million a year for a ferocious pass rusher like Suggs. Plus we could Cut Kelsay, that would free up some room and It would be a nice way for Ralph Wilson to show his commitment to winning since he dropped the ball on Jauron.

do you honestly believe this team is going to go out and make a splash like that in free agency...expect nothing more then another signing like Kawika Mitchell