[closed]Are you really a Bills fan still?

It seems a lot of "Superfans" are actually fans of tailgating and partying with their friends at the stadium much more than they are devotees to Wilson's Bills. Are you that person? If so, I respect that.

I have a great idea: Catch a lift to the stadium early Sunday mornings for the games, party with your friends, pound beer and shots in the parking lots 'til you can barely stand, cook up a side of beef and a few chickens on the grill, have the pre-game show blaring on the radio, toss the football and the beanbags with the gang, pull up a chair and read the sports page, try and convince a couple hotties to flash their tatas, and when the people all head to the game just head on home and watch better football games the rest of the day from the comfort of your couch without putting a penny in Ralph's pocket.

There, now you can have it all. And when Ralph croaks you can go buy tickets again.

It seems a lot of "Superfans" are actually fans of tailgating and partying with their friends at the stadium much more than they are devotees to Wilson's Bills. Are you that person? If so, I respect that.

I have a great idea: Go to the stadium early Sunday mornings for the games, party with your friends, pound beer and shots in the parking lots 'til you can barely stand, cook up a side of beef and a few chickens on the grill, have the pre-game show blaring on the radio, toss the football and the beanbags with the gang, pull up a chair and read the sports page, try and convince a couple hotties to flash their tatas, and when the people all head to the game just drive on home and watch better football games the rest of the day from the comfort of your couch without putting a penny in Ralph's pocket.

There, now you can have it all. And when Ralph croaks you can go buy tickets again.

another one of these types of post huh... :worthy:

I have a great idea: Go to the stadium early Sunday mornings for the games, party with your friends, pound beer and shots in the parking lots 'til you can barely stand, cook up a side of beef and a few chickens on the grill, have the pre-game show blaring on the radio, toss the football and the beanbags with the gang, pull up a chair and read the sports page, try and convince a couple hotties to flash their tatas, and when the people all head to the game just drive on home and watch better football games the rest of the day from the comfort of your couch without putting a penny in Ralph's pocket.

I don't drink and drive anymore.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.