Bandwagon fans

I wonder who is going to call everyone, who is upset by the developments a One Bills Drive, a 'FAIR WEATHER FAN!" That is the most cliche phrase and that hardly goes to most of these people here who post on the wall when they win and when they lose...I'll always be a Bills fan but I may not throw money at them!!! Ill wear my bag and wear it proudly!!!

:lol:

I wonder who is going to call everyone, who is upset by the developments a One Bills Drive, a 'FAIR WEATHER FAN!" That is the most cliche phrase and that hardly goes to most of these people here who post on the wall when they win and when they lose...I'll always be a Bills fan but I may not throw money at them!!! Ill wear my bag and wear it proudly!!!

:lol:

I love flaming pointless threads but I can't disagree.

Bandwagon fans aren't around 10 years after the most recent playoff birth, but there's always that circle on tbd that has to brag about their "fan superiority".

I agree that there are a good amount of people on here that are bandwagon fans. One moment they love the Bills, the next they hate them. But I also get tired of the ones that bash us because we are sick of the direction that this team has been going in. Most of us here would accept if we brought in new coaches and had to rebuild then we would be fine with that. Even if we went anywhere from 1-15 to 4-12, most of us would reasonably expect the team to be below .500 the next season. But for 9 years we've been patient and we still continue to see bad decisions after bad decisions.

I agree that there are a good amount of people on here that are bandwagon fans. One moment they love the Bills, the next they hate them. But I also get tired of the ones that bash us because we are sick of the direction that this team has been going in. Most of us here would accept if we brought in new coaches and had to rebuild then we would be fine with that. Even if we went anywhere from 1-15 to 4-12, most of us would reasonably expect the team to be below .500 the next season. But for 9 years we've been patient and we still continue to see bad decisions after bad decisions.

This sums it up perfectly I have been a fan for 20 years now definetly not fair weather. The Bills will always be my team but untill things really start to change with our team I will no longer spend any money on them and I will also try to enjoy and root for a few other teams. Certainly I could never root for a team deep in my heart like I do the bills maybe just enough to numb the sting a bit.

I love flaming pointless threads but I can't disagree.

Bandwagon fans aren't around 10 years after the most recent playoff birth, but there's always that circle on tbd that has to brag about their "fan superiority".

The first time I ever swore in front of my parents was wideright in the SB.....I dropped my mother F'er bomb......my dad always tells thats story....

Exactly. The term means that you support the team in good times - anyone old enough to remember any good times with this team?

I go back to 1975. I have earned the right to walk away once and for all. I will try real hard next September to ignore them--I might even miss the first game. But I will probably still be drawn and peak at the scores to see how they are doing. I can tell you one thing, they start 0-3, it's over until a new regime comes in.