Jauron has control of who he hires & fires

Jerry Jabber

Your kiddin me Jauron back and noone fired. You know what we totally deserve to be the laughing stock of the Nfl. I can't even believe this is happening. The reality is the problem with this team isn't coaches, coordinators or players. It's Ralph plain and simple this staff wouldnt be employed on a team with an owner with half a brain thats why I say they arent the problem. Ralph Wilson is a crook he is absolutly robbing some of the most loyal fans in the league of their hard earned money. I never wanted to admit this and can't believe I'm saying this but the only chance the Bills have of becoming a winning team is Ralphie boy croaking.

Your kiddin me Jauron back and noone fired. You know what we totally deserve to be the laughing stock of the Nfl. I can't even believe this is happening. The reality is the problem with this team isn't coaches, coordinators or players. It's Ralph plain and simple this staff wouldnt be employed on a team with an owner with half a brain thats why I say they arent the problem. Ralph Wilson is a crook he is absolutly robbing some of the most loyal fans in the league of their hard earned money. I never wanted to admit this and can't believe I'm saying this but the only chance the Bills have of becoming a winning team is Ralphie boy croaking.

Hard to see how the results wil change... Ralph got cheap