For those folks wishing for Ralph to die

EC-Bills

I want the Bills to change ownership. I thank Ralph for all that he's done, but it's time to let it go. Now, he's said that the team won't change ownership until he dies. So yeah, I guess I am waiting for him to die and I will be happy from the result. Now, do I want a man to die just because, no. But he's the one who set the terms.

Take a step back and take a deep breath. It's not worth getting this worked up over. Yeah, I am not thrilled with today's news, but if you're wishing for Ralph to die, you really need to get a clue.

I Agree!! There isn't a need for that talk. Ralph did bring a team to Buffalo so at least he has done one positive thing. I don't wish any ill will against him, I just wish he would try a little harder to sell the team because, if it wasn't for Al Davis, Ralph would be viewed as the most incompetent owner in the league. His knack for being cheap and hiring some of the worst coached in the league are second to none.

I Agree!! There isn't a need for that talk. Ralph did bring a team to Buffalo so at least he has done one positive thing. I don't wish any ill will against him, I just wish he would try a little harder to sell the team because, if it wasn't for Al Davis, Ralph would be viewed as the most incompetent owner in the league. His knack for being cheap and hiring some of the worst coached in the league are second to none.

al davis has 3 rings... how is he more incompetent?