Three coaches out in the span of one day...

duey

He will wait till all the other teams have made solid hirings.......then make a move.

That's what he usually does, alright. Ol' Ralph will take his dear, sweet time, giving everyone else a chance to thin out the ranks of quality available coaches, leaving us to choose between the retreads.

Wanny bet the Bills will Dick around and talk for 2 weeks about this, and then by a stroke decide to bring Jouran back for continuity.

Or at the very least, wait until all the other teams have hired someone from the available coaching pool so that the Bills can pick through the leftovers a month from now.

Incompetence from the top down, as usual.

they won't revolt....it will never happen...

So You think Season Ticket Sales will be the same with Jauron back as HC?

Look I know Fans are not going to march on OBD...But some will stay away if Jauron is back next Year...It may or may not be a significant number...We'll see...But I don't think there is any question that bringing Jauron back is a gamble for The Bills Organization where PR is concerned...It's a BIG gamble...:thumbsup:

So You think Season Ticket Sales will be the same with Jauron back as HC?

Look I know Fans are not going to march on OBD...But some will stay away if Jauron is back next Year...It may or may not be a significant number...We'll see...But I don't think there is any question that bringing Jauron back is a gamble for The Bills Organization where PR is concerned...It's a BIG gamble...:thumbsup:

If Jauron stays and ticket sales slide, it will be as much because of the crumbling economy as anyone's distaste for Jauron.

Seasons ticket sales were at a near all-time high coming into 2008 on the heels of terrible 2006 and 2007 seasons. People like partying more than they do actually watching the games... so I wouldn't expect a whole hell of a lot of change with regards to the behavior of local fans.