Caught in the act

blzrul

link

Oh I'm sure they ALL do it.  Like those 80,000 people who turned out to see Kerry and Springsteen today...I'm sure it was really only 79,599 and the rest were Kerry staffers and their families, not REAL voters...

90571[/snapback]

No, it was probably more like 79,950 there to see Springsteen there rest there to see Kerry. ;)

OOOH, they took out a podium. That's it nozzlenut, worry about the important things!

Why don't the stills I see of Kerry show the crowd. The ones I see of Bush show the THOUSANDS at the rallies. The ones of Kerry are usually from the crowd looking up at the podium and make him look like some grotesque giant.

This reminds me of the uproar the Left got in afew years ago when Bush gave a speech in front of a bunch of crates that said "Made in USA".

Hey, we all know the DNC doesnt do such things like manipulate the imagry for maximum effect, or try to stuff the polls in their favor. Naw. They are just so......honest!

Why don't the stills I see of Kerry show the crowd. The ones I see of Bush show the THOUSANDS at the rallies.  The ones of Kerry are usually from the crowd looking up at the podium and make him look like some grotesque giant.

90627[/snapback]

So, Vote Bush because...

He isn't as tall as Kerry?

He is subject to better camera angles?

His photos don't show thousands of vetted, confirmed, blind supporters?

Great points, all...

[/sarcasm]

i don't know the reason the photo was changed in the first place.

it was from a speech he gave at Ft. Drum. I have pictures my best friend took from that day. In fact the small child in the foreground wearing a white t-shirt is my buddy's son.

but i digress....my guess is that since he was already standing in front of what i suppose would have been anywhere from several hundred to a thousand soldiers the only reason the photo was changed was for asthetic purposes.

does this really change anything for anyone???