If you could trade for any ONE player

bartshan-83

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There has been a lot of talk about this team lacking a playmaker, a leader, emotion, heart, discipline, etc. If you could trade our worst player (whoever you think that is) for any one player straight up, who would it be?

90508[/snapback]

Great question....

Ray Lewis

Orlando Pace

(ok that is two)

Great question....

Ray Lewis

Orlando Pace

(ok that is two)

90518[/snapback]

thanks! ;)

I couldn't even decide. If I was starting a franchise I would take Ray Lewis. I think he impacts the game more than anyone, but I think Fletcher is solid.....i dunno. I just dont know who/what the problem is so I dont know who would help us the most.

Getting a little long in the tooth, but the one player who demonstrates all the qualities you list and whose very presence would improve the entire offense is Brett Favre.

Wow this is a tough question but If I was gonna trade for any one player It would be Randy Moss. He opens up everything. I mean when guys like Nate Burelson(who?) Kelly Cambell(who?) Marcus robinson (ok I think you get the point) are putting up stats that just says it all. Moss opens up everything. He demands Double and sometimes triple teams on every play. Teams aren't gonna all out blitz your qb cause all you'd have to do is throw it up to moss's side and he'll come down with it. Theres not one corner in this league who can man up randy moss. So That would be my answer.

Guys I'd Consider other than Moss

Jevon Kearse

John Abraham

Dwight Freeney

John Ogden

Orlando Pace

Anyone on the chiefs offensive line

Olen Kruetz

Anyone on the colts offensive line.

Kris Jenkins

Shaun Rogers

Ed Reed

Sean Taylor(Despite his problems right now I believe he has the ability to be an all world safety)

I'll assume the Bills are O.K. at QB with JP...

With that assumption, I don't think there is another Player who puts fear in opposing Defenses like Randy Moss...Just having him (Moss) completely changes what Defenses can do. Plus...Moss, Moulds, and Evans...Oh My! B)

Gotta go with Vick on this one.  Behind our crappy O-Line, at least he'd be used to just running away.

90584[/snapback]

I don't know why people think this vick has been sacked just as much as bledsoe with more fumbles and less td's, and people here complain about bledsoe having no touch on his short passes. You'd all have vick stuffed, roasted, and cooked after 2 weeks.

The Mike Vick Experience- The thrill of passing for 114 yards 2 int's and getting sacked 6 times and beating the arizona cardnials 6-3. ;)

I don't know why people think this vick has been sacked just as much as bledsoe with more fumbles and less td's, and people here complain about bledsoe having no touch on his short passes. You'd all have vick stuffed, roasted, and cooked after 2 weeks. 

The Mike Vick Experience- The thrill of passing  for 114 yards 2 int's and getting sacked 6 times and beating the arizona cardnials 6-3.  ;)

90591[/snapback]

THANK YOU!!!

its about time somebody else realized this.

trying to fix this offense by putting in a qb who can avoid a rush is the most absurd thing.

know why kelly, thomas and reed were good?

cause of hull, richter, wolford, ballard and... (uhoh i forgot the other tackle)

i remember watching the 93 probowl as a kid and seeing 4 bills helmets on the line.