Damn Cops! I was already pulled over in my new car

Mike32282

:)

I can get it faster than that.  It's amazing how fast this new car can accelerate.  I could easily get it up to 100 on the thruway.  :D

Time to get a new radar detector.  <_<

6590[/snapback]

Splurge for the Valentine-1.

:P

Nostalgia. Anyone remember real cars?

6634[/snapback]

Define real. You mean cars made out of metal?

My very first car was a '76 Cutlass. I had the misfortune in 1982 of backing out of parking spot after dinner at some downtown Rochester chinese restaurant (The Cathay Pagoda), not looking, and getting hit by some newer car. Can't remember what it was. I only remember I ripped his entire driver's side quarter panel into smithereens...and I had a dent in my bumper.

So, I'm coming home from Training Camp today and then I see the local Monroe Country Sheriff pulled up right behind me at the traffic light. I was sitting there for a while, the damn light wouldn't change. Finally, once it changes, I make a right and go onto Monroe Ave. The Sheriff waits a little bit, and then puts his flashers on. I get all nervous and he asks me for my license and registration. I had it to him and he asked me, do you know why I stopped you? I'm like, I don't know. He said, that my plates are registered under a 1991 Chevy Cavalier and this does not look like a 1991 Cavalier. I told him that I just got it yesterday and luckily, I had all my papers and everything. He said, okay, you're all set. Have a nice day!

Damn bastard! He had nothing to do, but pull me over, because he was bored and noticed the plates didn't match?  :unsure:  :flirt:

Hey Sheriff.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

6549[/snapback]

Well...just be glad he let you go. :(

how much is it? B)

6612[/snapback]

Like 400 bucks.

But you'll NEVER get a ticket. I think Pete might have one, or Rico. I thought one of those guys talked about it a few months ago. My roommate has one, and it blows my Cobra away.

Yeah. My very 1st car was a 1967 Camaro.

:flirt:

6640[/snapback]

I had a 67 Camaro Supersport at one time. 327 and 2 speed powerglide.

Always was a Mustang person, though. My favorite was a 70 special edition fastback. 351 Cleveland and 4 speed toploader. Thing would do about 140. Had the shaker hood scoop, rear window louvers-sharp car. Had a pretty fast 68 too. Used to race the Lancaster cops to townline with it. All in good fun.