The season really ended with the Cleveland Monday Night loss

San-O

Cleveland has the 31'th ranked O yards / game in the league.

Cleveland has the 29'th ranked O points / game in the league.

They haven't won a game since beating Buffalo, in Buffalo, on Monday night week 11.

They haven't scored more than 10 points since that game, where they put up like 357 yards

and 29 points, a veritable offensive explosion.

Wonderboy "T.E." throwing 3 picks in his first 5 attempts didn't help, but looking at the play-by-play,

that only accounted for 6 points that I see. I think the Bills really got off pretty easy there.

O The Browns also started Brady Quinn, which was his first career start.

O Romeo Crennel appears to be out after the season.

With that much on line, Jauron and staff can't get a better performance out of this team than that?

That game ended the season IMO. How does that really happen?

Your right.......I was very upset after that game, but as poorly as they played they still had a chance at the end but Lindel

chose a bad time to nut up and miss that kick....

But the play of the year was when Trent threw that pick that was returned for a TD at home against the Jets.......

They lost there confidence I think during that game....

Yeap, that Cleveland game was a seriously BAD home loss. Speaking of bad, our last 3 home prime time games...

Cleveland- Trent implodes, Brady Quinn looks like Namath at times vs. Bills D and Phil Dawson has his career highlight long kick while Rian "i never miss" Lindell misses wide right. Bills Special teams TD goes for not. Heartbreaking.

Dallas- Bills D makes Romo look like a child in 1st half, Bills O is stagnant, Cowboys make an amazing comeback with an onside kick recovery and a Nick Folk career long game winning kick. Bills special teams TD goes for not. Heartbreaking.

New England- The beatdown of all beatdowns, Men vs. Boys, a total embarrassment.

They haven't won a game since beating Buffalo, in Buffalo, on Monday night week 11.

They haven't scored more than 10 points since that game, where they put up like 357 yards

Here's how that really happened the way I saw it:

The Browns played better then the Bills and deserved to win anyway, and then Lindell missed the kick at the end that could have saved the game for Buffalo. And you are surprised about this, why...? :angry:

Wonderboy "T.E." throwing 3 picks in his first 5 attempts didn't help, but looking at the play-by-play,

that only accounted for 6 points that I see. I think the Bills really got off pretty easy there.

O The Browns also started Brady Quinn, which was his first career start.

O Romeo Crennel appears to be out after the season.

With that much on line, Jauron and staff can't get a better performance out of this team than that?

Not to play devil's advocate here, but Cleveland had a rash of injuries after playing us too. When your number one and two QBs go down you're in trouble. But you're right, it was a badloss. However I think the season ended when we went into our stretch of three straight divisional games. Feeling good at 5-1, then three straight losses to divisional opponents. The Cleveland game was like the final nail in the coffin.

Cleveland and San Fran at home were easy wins, but we blew it.

The Jets game away was a win in the bag, but we blew it.

We realistically could and should be 9-6 going into this weekend.

granted i am on my third hop devil, but i think 7+ 3 still equals 10?