ATTENTION TSW POSTERS...

thebandit27

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU CANNOT TRADE THE ENTIRE ROSTER FOR FIRST ROUND PICKS

EVEN IF YOU COULD, I DOUBT WE'D BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE SALARIES OF 32 FIRST ROUND PICKS

STOP PINING OVER THE IDEA OF TRADING EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Well..that's your opinion! :blush:

EVEN IF YOU COULD, I DOUBT WE'D BE ABLE TO AFFORD THE SALARIES OF 32 FIRST ROUND PICKS

STOP PINING OVER THE IDEA OF TRADING EVERY PLAYER ON THE ROSTER FOR A FIRST ROUND PICK

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Gee, you're smart. Now see if you can figure out how to turn 'Caps Lock' off.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people who will never get it. They also don't understand that even if the Bills had all 32 picks in the first round a lot of them would be washouts.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

WRONG!!!!!!!!

I do it in Madden all the time :blush:

I'm sorry - did you think your would provoke profound discourse? :blush:

everyone really ratchets up the vocabulary once the integrity of their post is questioned; i find it amusing.

profound discourse, no, but something better than "that was in all caps" would be appreciated. i am aware that it was in all caps; that was done for emphasis. sometimes, people will change the type, font, etc. of their post to convey a certain type of feeling to the reader. often times, the reader understands this, but in some cases, the emphasis is lost. your case would be the latter.

hope that clears things up for you. now, go back to the senate and come up with a solution to the financial crisis.

everyone really ratchets up the vocabulary once the integrity of their post is questioned; i find it amusing.

profound discourse, no, but something better than "that was in all caps" would be appreciated. i am aware that it was in all caps; that was done for emphasis. sometimes, people will change the type, font, etc. of their post to convey a certain type of feeling to the reader. often times, the reader understands this, but in some cases, the emphasis is lost. your case would be the latter.

hope that clears things up for you. now, go back to the senate and come up with a solution to the financial crisis.

how's this for 'ratcheting up the vocabulary'...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

that's about the gist of what you're saying, yes?

how's this for 'ratcheting up the vocabulary'...

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

that's about the gist of what you're saying, yes?

refer to previous post regarding the intelligent, well-placed retort.