Dick Jauron

DIE HARD 1967

You are the only one I know that believes the AFC is tough, I will use that logic, and let you die with your opinion.

The Miami Dolphins will win the AFC EAST with Chad Pennington, need I say more?

Only a weak division can allow a last place team to grab first place.

You spend to much time listening to ESPN.

Ravens won the superbowl with Trent Dilfer

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dog14787
NY won with Hosteler

DIE HARD, Even you can't help arguing with yourself can ya,

Yup, I understand, so you don't have to explain :flirt:

Good thread :blush:

Guest dog14787
NY won with Hosteler

The Redskins can win with anybody, even the Toddler :blush:

By the way, where is Todd Collins now? We should bring him back to Buffalo as our backup QB, especially with our huge O-line , the Toddler would have a field day.

Players just don't react well to the tough guy coach mentality anymore and is one of the reasons why Parcells and Cowher decided to take a break from coaching.

Screaming and spitting in people's faces hurts the players feelings. :blush:

Players don't react to Coughlin or Belichick??? Give me a break, that is far from the truth. Tough coaches have won 6 of the last 7 Super Bowls, so your theory is very flawed!!

Guest dog14787
Players don't react to Coughlin or Belichick??? Give me a break, that is far from the truth. Tough coaches have won 6 of the last 7 Super Bowls, so your theory is very flawed!!

Coughlin by his own addmission has toned it down with the players and has had better results and do you think Belicheat goes nuts and screams in peoples faces? The players don't put up with it anymore, they want respect and they don't want to be belittled in front of their teamates. The first sign of trouble and everyone wants to abandon ship.

DIE HARD, Even you can't help arguing with yourself can ya,

Yup, I understand, so you don't have to explain :flirt:

Good thread :blush:

You and I will have some real fun when I really get started after the season.

I never access anything till AFTER the season is over.

You and I both know that Trent could throw for 400 yards on Sunday and the board will call him the next Peyton Manning.

My #1 subject for the off season will be the gap between 1st and second stringers and the inability to fill holes using available veterans when key players go down

This time of the year is watching ALL THE GAMES before you stick your foot in your mouth.

My #2 subject will be about the continuous head coaching changes that have set this team back 3 times in 9 years

The 3rd will be about the total loss of patience from Buffalo fans and how that leads to poor judgement when building a team.

You and I are going to battle and I look forward to it!

I live in Florida and I am visiting Buffalo for the holidays and I am too busy to research the stats, but I promise you I will be well prepared the next time we meet.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=79328&hl=

It would be a huge mistake to let Jauron go because replacing him with someone better is next to impossible.

Sorry but that has to be one of the most uninformed lines I've ever read on TSW...And I've read a hell of a lot here over the Years...One winning Season in eight as a Head Coach and You think it's near impossible to do better??? Are you freaking kidding Me? :blush:

Have You been so dumbed down by losing Season after losing Season that your gauge is that far off? If so that's sad...Seems like with some Bills Fans the mediocrity has seeped into their brains permenently...Know this...The Bills can do MUCH better than Dead Dick Jauron who rutinely gets out-coached by average Head Coaches...Lets not even talk about the Belichicks of the NFL who make him look foolish...Something better is out there...The Bills just have to find the guy...But it wont be hard to top Jauron...Unless you think a 57-75 Record as a HC is impressive... :flirt:

What, Its embarrassing that you have zero to back up your opinion that the AFC East is a weak division besides the Fish where 1-15 last year and we almost beat the Jets? my bro and cuz got a good laugh out of that one. :blush:

Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Tennessee and Indy have been the 4 best and most consistent teams in the AFC and none of them plays in the east. The east isn't "weak" but it's not strong either. It has 3 "good" teams, but the Bills are going to go 0-6 because Dick Jauron has never been able to beat good teams. Tell your cuz to put that in his autographed Dick Jauron pipe.

Jauron historically makes a living beating bad teams by not taking a lot of chances and minimizing turnovers. He can squeeze that out because it doesn't require anything special from his players, it just requires the other team to make errors of aggression. Of course, you don't get better playing that scared style of ball, but whatever. No bad teams in the east any more, so Jauron ball has been closed for business in the division this season.

Fortunately, the out of division schedule has been incredibly soft, because otherwise, the coaching was about 3-13 caliber in a normal year. None of the class of the league, no Titans, Steelers, Colts, Ravens, Giants, Pathers.

Sorry but that has to be one of the most uninformed lines I've ever read on TSW...And I've read a hell of a lot here over the Years...One winning Season in eight as a Head Coach and You think it's near impossible to do better??? Are you freaking kidding Me? :blush:

Have You been so dumbed down by losing Season after losing Season that your gauge is that far off? If so that's sad...Seems like with some Bills Fans the mediocrity has seeped into their brains permenently...Know this...The Bills can do MUCH better than Dead Dick Jauron who rutinely gets out-coached by average Head Coaches...Lets not even talk about the Belichicks of the NFL who make him look foolish...Something better is out there...The Bills just have to find the guy...But it wont be hard to top Jauron...Unless you think a 57-75 Record as a HC is impressive... :flirt:

He has battered fan syndrome.

Guest dog14787

I've said all along I'm all for bringing in Bill Cowher or someone of his caliber, but do you honestly think thats going to happen? Who and where is this mystery man you want to hire? Want someone new and unproven or someone experienced and proven average? We don't have allot to choose from and playing musical chairs with our HC has gotten us nowhere.

I've said all along I'm all for bringing in Bill Cowher or someone of his caliber, but do you honestly think thats going to happen? Who and where is this mystery man you want to hire? Want someone new and unproven or someone experienced and proven average? We don't have allot to choose from and playing musical chairs with our HC has gotten us nowhere.

Not a lot to choose from? Compared to last year, when all fans just KNEW that John Harbaugh, Mike Smith and Tony Sparano were can't miss head coaches in waiting? This year is no different than any other. If other teams can find good coaches, than why can't the Bills? And if they can't, then why worry about keeping the LOSER they have? Anybody can lose.

I want Cowher to coach us. I also want us to pick up Haynesworth, Peppers, and Warner in Free Agency. I want to trade Peters for the first OVERALL pick, I want to trade that pick for picks 2, 3, and 4, I want to trade Roscoe Parish for Antonio Gates, I want Peace on Earth, and I want all of the Bills home games to be 65 degrees and sunny.

Apparently that's too much to ask of Ralph Cheapwad Wilson.

Guest dog14787
You and I will have some real fun when I really get started after the season.

I never access anything till AFTER the season is over.

You and I both know that Trent could throw for 400 yards on Sunday and the board will call him the next Peyton Manning.

My #1 subject for the off season will be the gap between 1st and second stringers and the inability to fill holes using available veterans when key players go down

This time of the year is watching ALL THE GAMES before you stick your foot in your mouth.

My #2 subject will be about the continuous head coaching changes that have set this team back 3 times in 9 years

The 3rd will be about the total loss of patience from Buffalo fans and how that leads to poor judgement when building a team.

You and I are going to battle and I look forward to it!

I live in Florida and I am visiting Buffalo for the holidays and I am too busy to research the stats, but I promise you I will be well prepared the next time we meet.

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?showtopic=79328&hl=

Gotta love a Die Hard fan :blush:

I want Cowher to coach us. I also want us to pick up Haynesworth, Peppers, and Warner in Free Agency. I want to trade Peters for the first OVERALL pick, I want to trade that pick for picks 2, 3, and 4, I want to trade Roscoe Parish for Antonio Gates, I want Peace on Earth, and I want all of the Bills home games to be 65 degrees and sunny.

Ilike you Big Cat that is some funny Schit! :blush: but I would like to make Peters happy and lock him up instead, and how about we trade R.P. for Peace on Earth, just an idea.....

Not a lot to choose from? Compared to last year, when all fans just KNEW that John Harbaugh, Mike Smith and Tony Sparano were can't miss head coaches in waiting? This year is no different than any other. If other teams can find good coaches, than why can't the Bills? And if they can't, then why worry about keeping the LOSER they have? Anybody can lose.

Exactly...:blush:

Whats with the peace thing.

Dick Jauron will be coaching his last game in Buffalo on Sunday.

I want to thank him for being a stand up guy in the locker room. (Well sort of)

It to bad it didn't work out in Buffalo and most of it is not his fault and he seemed confused at times. ( Just like JP)

So, please no hatred for Dick Jauron, he gave us 100% , Ralph never prepared him properly :lol:

Ok, so he never planted any trees in Buffalo, he never felt comfortable on the East Side of town waiting for the trees to arrive. :angry:

Agreed. I hate to hate on the due, but just upset it didn't work out. I just wish we could find a coach that is good enough to keep on after 3 years.