Bills should make a run at Matt Cassell sign as FA/trade if they franc

Willis990

Funny how you never gave the previous QB this exact same benefit of the doubt. Seems he was "groomed" under this same rudderless ship without a captain, no?

The things is, I was as much about getting help for Losman as was anybody on this board. As you well know, I am still seething from the 06 draft. Now that JP is done and more time has passed, how do now you feel about that draft? In 06, JP was still learning and he needed all the help he could get. Instead, they tossed him a 5th round guard and a truck load of defensive backs. Everybody talks about Ngata and yes he would have been great, but the Bills needed serious line help for their green quarterback. Ability to make decisions aside, the above was a huge factor in JP's failure.

Imo, this is the main reason why Jauron must go. Nothing, not one thing leads me to believe that this idiocy will stop. Greer might be gone and Youboty is hurt. We will spend the winter talking up DEs, OCs, DTs, and OGs, only for Jauron to draft a first round corner or safety. Or, he will be fired and they will bring in an 82 year old Levy (his clone) to do the same.

It's looking pretty bleak these days at OBD, and this madness really must stop.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic