Fred Jackson reminds me a lot of Thurman...

Big Turk

Jackson reminds me so much of Thurman...shifty runner who is slippery enough to fit thru small areas, excellent receiver out of the backfield with the ability to create huge mismatches in the passing game and is capable of big plays, the way he runs that inside counter out of the shotgun, fast enough that he can pull away from LB's chasing him, just a real good all-purpose player. Throw in his ability to continuously return attempted squib kicks away from McKelvin out to midfield and Jackson might be the most underappreciated backup RB in the NFL...

13 touches, 113 yards for Jackson today---toss in 2 KR's for 47 yards and this guy has a ton of value...almost enough to make me wonder if Jackson could actually be better player than Lynch and maybe Lynch should be Jackson's backup,,,

Jackson reminds me so much of Thurman...shifty runner who is slippery enough to fit thru small areas, excellent receiver out of the backfield with the ability to create huge mismatches in the passing game and is capable of big plays, the way he runs that inside counter out of the shotgun, fast enough that he can pull away from LB's chasing him, just a real good all-purpose player. Throw in his ability to continuously return attempted squib kicks away from McKelvin out to midfield and Jackson might be the most underappreciated backup RB in the NFL...

13 touches, 113 yards for Jackson today---toss in 2 KR's for 47 yards and this guy has a ton of value...almost enough to make me wonder if Jackson could actually be better player than Lynch and maybe Lynch should be Jackson's backup,,,

Jackson is faster than Thurman was...Thurman had superior running instincts. He could follow his blockers like few who ever played could.

I was thinking that during this game as well..

What a great 1, 2 Lynch 7 Jackson..

Some people have been saying he's better for a while.

Marshawn is a contact runner like Brandon Jacobs from the Giants

Jackson has very deceptive speed and is a better crease finder the Lynch is.

but Thurman was a better reciever , a really talented runner and one of the most fierce competiters the Bills ever had

Sad to think he would had helped during the second Miami game...still ticks me off when i think about it