You can't make up stuff like this

Waaaay off topic, but....

yeah i went to China and i loved the squatty potty. i swear, things just flow better when you squat. i def plan to have one installed in my house one day. those things are just awesome.

it doesnt suprise me that a lot of americans cant squat. i know it has to do with how overweight we are compared to other countries. fat people cant squat, and america is full of fat people (thanks mcdonalds, now we can't squat)

eek i just noticed i made it to 1000 posts. i wonder what crap i wasted my 1000th post on. oh well, i dont care.

yeah i went to China and i loved the squatty potty. i swear, things just flow better when you squat. i def plan to have one installed in my house one day. those things are just awesome.

it doesnt suprise me that a lot of americans cant squat. i know it has to do with how overweight we are compared to other countries. fat people cant squat, and america is full of fat people (thanks mcdonalds, now we can't squat)

eek i just noticed i made it to 1000 posts. i wonder what crap i wasted my 1000th post on. oh well, i dont care.

89780[/snapback]

god i hated those

i thought it was ghetto as hell when i first saw it...though i think you're only supposed to crap in them...they still have urinals

89780[/snapback]

It couldn't possibily have been worse than this one, right? :D