Defensive holding on stroud

berndogg

It was a legit call. Stroud was stunting and tried to pull the guard with him to open up the hole for the guy coming around him.

The flag stings more, though, since the refs missed at least one (and maybe two) facemasks by the Broncs....

I agree, it was a clear hold...however, there were at least 2 occasions when Bills players looked like they were being tackled trying to get to Cutler and there was no flag for holding, so that was a little irritating...

I agree, it was a clear hold...however, there were at least 2 occasions when Bills players looked like they were being tackled trying to get to Cutler and there was no flag for holding, so that was a little irritating...

Kyle Williams seems to get stalled with no one between him and the quarterback A LOT. And every time he's dragging an OLineman from his shoulder pads. Seems to happen once, may be twice a game.

And yes, while the Stroud call was questionable, those two missed facemasks ON THE SAME DRIVE, AND ONE OF THEM TO THE QUARTERBACK were intolerable!

I'll take "Steely Dan's TSW Posts" for $200, Alex.

You can't even count to 200 :huh:

No, my screaming friend, YOU are wrong. The second replay clearly showed Stroud grab the OL's jersey and pull him. It was brief, but it was legit. Far worse were the TWO missed facemask calls w/in about 4 plays near their goal line. The second, on Jackson, would have given us first and goal at about the 4 yard line. With the non-call, we settled for 3. It could have been the game, and it was a VERY obvious. I really figured that, being the Bills and all, that would cost us the game. Thankfully, it didn't. BTW, a lot a heros today: Marshawn, Jackson, Trent, Josh, the OL, McGee. And man, do we suck at rushing the passer (unless we blitz). Kelsay is stealing money getting paid for his "performance". He is so totally a non-factor every week, on every play. It's amazing. If we had a pass rush, we'd be a different, and far better, team.

Nuh-uh! You're wrong poopy pants! You're wrong!! (putting hands over ears) La La La La La La La La, I can't hear you, La La La La La La La La La La La La

Holding is legal in the NFL. have you watch a pats game???? Steely Dan I got your back :angry: .

I wondered what the hell that was. :worthy: