From the Bills' perspective, this game was

bills44

essentially meaningless, and although it would have been nice to have had a better draft pick, it was nice to see the team win.

It is frustrating, however, to see the team look (week after week) unprepared at the start of a game

its all about pride and heart at this point

I was impressed. Very impressed. The best offense in the league and an away game. And down 13-0. Two weeks in a row, they did not crumble on the road in very hostile stadiums. They rallied both times. If TE has the ball in NY, they win that game too. Hmm.... TE played well in 11 degrees... hmm... Broncos had all the incentive, Bills none...

Jauron had them ready. The coaches had them ready. They did not run for the bus. They were fired up. Steve Johnson and Corner and McKelvin played huge. Hmmm... If they do it again against the Pats, win or lose, no way we can be thinking blow up the coaching staff. Can't do it.

We have to learn to beat our division opponents 1st....7-3 vs. rest of NFL...0-5 in division...

True, and we have to wait a week to see if this bumps Jauron's total number of wins over teams with winning records to....3.

8-8.. .here we come baby!

I'd love to see it, but Jauron's teams haven't played well against the P*ts, and NE will be playing for the division next week.

essentially meaningless, and although it would have been nice to have had a better draft pick, it was nice to see the team win.

It is frustrating, however, to see the team look (week after week) unprepared at the start of a game

I don't care about a better draft pick, I want the team that is on the field to win. The way it started out was depressing, but the way it finished it was great. I'll worry abut draft picks in April. If they lose because someone beat them, fine, but I don't want a team that quits for a better pick because they are out of the playoffs.