HA HA the Fins are a joke!

Helmet_hair

So they've rebuilt, huh? Go take a look at 2005. And then 2006.

yeah they pretty much are rebuilt what are you getting at? they turned a lot of the roster, changed the front office structure and put in an entire new coaching staff. Now they are fighting for a plat off spot after winning 1 game a season ago. is that not rebuilt? please explain what reuilt is..

So they've rebuilt, huh? Go take a look at 2005. And then 2006.

2006 -6&10

2007- 1&15

2007-2008 offseason-new regime

2008-9&5 and picked to win the AFC east

So, yes they have rebuilt and in the offseason and are now going to the playoffs......where are the Bills again after 10 seasons of rebuilds?

The Dols are going to the playoffs? They're losing 28-24 to the Chefs. And they need to comeback in that game AND win next weekend in Jersey to make the playoffs. Then next year it's a harder schedule, Pennington probably has his odd-season bad/injured year, and they decline.

The Dolphins will eventually be a better team then the jets. The jets will fall off as soon as Favre leaves. Miami will only likely improve. However they aren't making the playoffs this year. Neither is NE. Ne will probably finish 11-5 and miss out on a wc to the Ravens. It's gang greens division for now. Next year when Brady's back, NE will likely reclaim the top spot. Hopefully the Bills don't remain spinning their wheels

The Dolphins will eventually be a better team then the jets. The jets will fall off as soon as Favre leaves. Miami will only likely improve. However they aren't making the playoffs this year. Neither is NE. Ne will probably finish 11-5 and miss out on a wc to the Ravens. It's gang greens division for now. Next year when Brady's back, NE will likely reclaim the top spot. Hopefully the Bills don't remain spinning their wheels

Miami's resurgence has been mostly about Pennington. Without him, they'd be a 5-win team. Pennington only has so much left in the tank. This will be just the 2nd time in his career he's played all 16 games, and he's been playing like Moulds did, i.e. having good years every other year. Their success will depend on Pennington.

The Dols are going to the playoffs? They're losing 28-24 to the Chefs. And they need to comeback in that game AND win next weekend in Jersey to make the playoffs. Then next year it's a harder schedule, Pennington probably has his odd-season bad/injured year, and they decline.

they are still much further ahead than the Bills are, nobody predicted this

Add to that the brilliant coaching that put them down 28-24. For those that think Jauron is the only idiot:

2 minutes left in the first half. Fins 4th and goal ahead by 3. Throw a fade pass to the TE. Incomplete, Chiefs' ball. Chiefs get the ball, march down the field and score TD with 30 seconds left.

So rather than, at worst, being down by 1; the Fins are down by 4. Stupid, stupid decision there.

Make it 31-24. Over 400 yards of offense given-up midway through the 3rd quarter.

Actually I like seeing the Dols lose, the Jets and Pats win, and then the Jets winning next weekend to crush the prolonged hopes of the Pats and their fans.

Make it 31-24. Over 400 yards of offense given-up midway through the 3rd quarter.

Actually I like seeing the Dols lose, the Jets and Pats win, and then the Jets winning next weekend to crush the prolonged hopes of the Pats and their fans.

they are still better than us--actually its not even close.

you still think they are not rebuilt? your crazy--they improved a lot. got a chance to make the playoffs-that is rebuilt. what is your definition of rebuilt?

Making the playoffs. And then making them again. Not almost making them and having a poor season the following one. Hence the "talk to me next year" comment and referencing the Dols' 2005-2006 seasons.

Add to that the brilliant coaching that put them down 28-24. For those that think Jauron is the only idiot:

2 minutes left in the first half. Fins 4th and goal ahead by 3. Throw a fade pass to the TE. Incomplete, Chiefs' ball. Chiefs get the ball, march down the field and score TD with 30 seconds left.

So rather than, at worst, being down by 1; the Fins are down by 4. Stupid, stupid decision there.

...and the Dolphins win...

Nice "idiot coaching" huh?

Miami's resurgence has been mostly about Pennington. Without him, they'd be a 5-win team. Pennington only has so much left in the tank. This will be just the 2nd time in his career he's played all 16 games, and he's been playing like Moulds did, i.e. having good years every other year. Their success will depend on Pennington.

thank you, im glad someone is smart enough to point this out

"It's hard to win in the NFL."

Particularly when your plan involves a dartboard.

Dartboard? I thought Ralph's plan was:

Phase I: Collect Underpants

Phase II: ???

Phase III: Fire the head coach and start back at Phase I...Bet you thought I was going to say Profit :w00t: