Langston Walker says it...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's there to debate, whether to cut JP now or just let him go after the season?

I should have said "Trent" debate.

Although I agree there is nothing to debate re JP and his lame-duck status, I suspect there are more than a few who will never tire of it.

GO BILLS!!!

I thought this said it all:

Edwards' numbers are better than last year. His 66 percent completion rate is currently the second-best in Bills history and he has a chance to surpass record-holder Kelly Holcomb (67.3 percent in 2005) with a strong finish.

I thought this said it all:

LMAO!! That is funny. During the Browns game, when it became apparent that Trent was scared and playing like a p*ssy, I mentioned if he gets EVER gets as scared as Holcomb we are in deeper sh*t than I thought.

But then he threw that rope to Royal against good coverage and I was immediately relieved. Holcomb STILL would have thrown to Moulds for 3 yards hoping Eric could make a play.

GO BILLS!!!

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/articl.../812180356/1021

It's great having him back because he's a good quarterback," said offensive tackle Langston Walker. "He's a good player, plain and simple. Not to take anything from J.P., but this is our guy and we're going to go from there."

In other words Trent is a stationary guy and I dont have to worry about blocking around the field becuase the QB is scrambling in the back field or chsing around the fumbles becuase it really gets me out of breath and I am only good for blocking for 30 seconds most in a 0-2 yard range. <_<

In other words Trent is a stationary guy and I dont have to worry about blocking around the field becuase the QB is scrambling in the back field or chsing around the fumbles becuase it really gets me out of breath and I am only good for blocking for 30 seconds most in a 0-2 yard range. <_<

Wow! If I can find another lineman that's capable of blocking for 30 seconds I'll take him in a heartbeat. I didn't think Walker was THAT good.

GO BILLS!!!

JP needs a pocket that is roughly half the size of a soccer field in order to feel "comfortable."

JP needs a pocket that is roughly half the size of a soccer field in order to feel "comfortable."

I am not tying to get in a JP debate...I will be the first to say I kept hoping he would come upt and silece the nay sayers. What I have seen is differnet than what the biased eyes have seen. I will not defend or throw him under the bus the one thing I will say about him is given the "right" opprotunity on another team and this board will have different opinions of him. Then again everytime I hope for him to do something extrodinary he lets me down so maybe not. <_<

I love how people can actually turn a high completion percentage into a negative. This board is getting ridiculous.

You can take it anyway you want. But for my money, I'd rather see a comparison to Kelly, or even Fergy or Kemp. If you catch my drift.

High completion % is hardly a compliment, as the opposing defenses also know the game plan.