Bailout VS UAW

Dante

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudlow is a right wing string puppet

Would you rather keep these people working in jobs that already exist, at least for now, or would you rather find them new jobs--good luck with that? Because unemployment hurts all of us in the larger scheme of things

I'd rather not pour my grandchildren's money into a failed business model.

Would you rather keep these people working in jobs that already exist, at least for now, or would you rather find them new jobs--good luck with that? Because unemployment hurts all of us in the larger scheme of things

I have not heard anyone object to the basic premise: that the UAW torpedoed the plan by refusing to agree to a 2009 date for their consessions.

How would the 'CEO $1 compensation' advocates feel about a CEO who agreed to it in principal, perhaps starting in a few years, but with no committment on a date?

You mean because if the Big 3 go bankrupt, all the sudden there won't be any more cars made in America? No one could possibly step in and meet the demand? That reorganization couldn't possibly have greater long term benefit to America than the ponzi scheme cooked up by your masters to prop up hideously bloated organizations with blood from the sweat of working citizens?

It's good to know that you're still a complete idiot with no concept of the big picture.

We were checking that out at work the other day. Looks pretty awesome. Hard to believe no one from Detroit could come up with something so forward thinking. How 'bout we just rebadge another Crown Vic?

I think the coolest part is the prisoner compartment, complete with cuff cutout and easy to fasten seat belts.

so you believe that sen.corker is 100% right . Keep drinking the koolaid .

He makes sense. I believe him. Actually glad I read the article. Corker may be a good candidate after the Obama/Democrat deal goes for a crap the next 4 years.

We were checking that out at work the other day. Looks pretty awesome. Hard to believe no one from Detroit could come up with something so forward thinking. How 'bout we just rebadge another Crown Vic?

I think the coolest part is the prisoner compartment, complete with cuff cutout and easy to fasten seat belts.

Detroit could never build anything as innovated as the E7. The crown vic is starting to lose its dominance in the police field because of lack of change. The backseat is a great example, the crown vic has very little room in the back seat. You have to lean over the suspect to seatbelt him in. After you get to the jail you have to take apart the back seat to search for contraband that might have been left there. The E7 eliminates all these problems. I'm also a big fan of the incar tag reader added to the vehicle. The tag readers we have now are bulky and are mounted on the trunks of our vehicles.

Detroit could never build anything as innovated as the E7. The crown vic is starting to lose its dominance in the police field because of lack of change. The backseat is a great example, the crown vic has very little room in the back seat. You have to lean over the suspect to seatbelt him in. After you get to the jail you have to take apart the back seat to search for contraband that might have been left there. The E7 eliminates all these problems. I'm also a big fan of the incar tag reader added to the vehicle. The tag readers we have now are bulky and are mounted on the trunks of our vehicles.

Most cops in our area drive the Dodge Charger.