Could the players voting for Peters to the Pro Bowl be a scheme to hel

billsfreak

The players have one third of the Pro Bowl vote, and I was wondering if they voted for Peters to give him some more ammunition after the season for his fight for a new contract, the fight he lost this past season? Just a thought, although not as strong as the MLB union, they do stick together. After all if they would actually defend Plaxico Burress or Pacman, why wouldn't they try to get Peters the raise he wants?

The players have one third of the Pro Bowl vote, and I was wondering if they voted for Peters to give him some more ammunition after the season for his fight for a new contract, the fight he lost this past season? Just a thought, although not as strong as the MLB union, they do stick together. After all if they would actually defend Plaxico Burress or Pacman, why wouldn't they try to get Peters the raise he wants?

Absolutely possible.

very good thought---and very likely true...they are a pack of weasels