(OT) Pentagon knows exactly where Osama is living.

PIZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dems SUCK , they think they could do it better , where has kerry been the last 20 YEARS .he has so many good ideas that he keep them till he ran for pres. I CAN'T understand how anyone can listen to his stevestojan MR> TAX AND SPEND total assclown

yeah because vernacular is so indicitive of intelligence, i have people rail him because he says newk-yaler instead of nuw-cleear, who fringgin cares if you misspeak or pronounce something differently. have you ever heard people from ohio say Sang-witch? drives me up a wall, but i don't think they are stupid or anything.

If you're going to call someone stupid, please justify it.

89289[/snapback]

....Just read some of the garbled crap that comes out of his mouth....

http://www.dubyaspeak.com/freshdubya.shtml

89315[/snapback]

Bin Laden is living in South Waziristan in the Baluchistan Mountains of the Baluchistan region, Lehman told The San Bernardino Sun after delivering a keynote speech on terrorism at Pitzer College in Claremont.

In the exclusive interview, Lehman noted, "There is an American presence in the area, but we can't just send in troops. If we did, we could have another Vietnam, and the United States cannot afford that right now."

Kind of supports what Kerry and others have been saying - Bush took his eyes off Bin LAden and devoted most of our Military resources to the unnecessary war in Iraq. The consequence? Exactly what the quote says above from a former Republican staffer under Reagan. How Bush is even considered a viable option is beyond my comprehension.

Why do you think Bush is too stupid to do this? And since you've pointed out that he's stupid, you must think Kerry is smarter than him? Can you point to any evidence that Kerry is smarter than Bush and how he would handle this situation better given the fact that you think he's smarter than Bush?

If you're going to call someone stupid, please justify it.

89289[/snapback]

PACO...living out here in california i endure the anti-Bush venom

constantly. Dont get caught up in the mindlessness of the Bush-haters--it'll just aggravate you.They just got caught red handed in lies about those missing weapons and still wont admit to it...so....let it go.

it is astonishing how many people identify with this lunatic isn't it?

we are so close to being a fascist state right now it is spinechilling...and bush is both fueling and thriving on the paranoia the far right-wing machine has created. people are going to look back at this era in our history and view it with the same disbelief that they did the mccarthy era.

Not to turn this into a big political debate, but one quote struck me as interesting.

"There is an American presence in the area, but we can't just send in troops. If we did, we could have another Vietnam, and the United States cannot afford that right now."

So basically what they're saying is if we hadn't taken off in the wrong direction in Iraq we'd have enough troops to go get him. Another reason why I won't be voting for Bush.

Not to turn this into a big political debate, but one quote struck me as interesting.

"There is an American presence in the area, but we can't just send in troops. If we did, we could have another Vietnam, and the United States cannot afford that right now."

So basically what they're saying is if we hadn't taken off in the wrong direction in Iraq we'd have enough troops to go get him.  Another reason why I won't be voting for Bush.

89388[/snapback]

Well, it must mean something else, in my opinion. Otherwise, with such a small force, couldn't Osama just high tale out of there and find another hiding place? If the media knows the Pentagon knows where he is, don't you think Osama knows that they know too? Maybe that's why the Brits are relieving some of the US troops in Bahgdad?

Well, it must mean something else, in my opinion.  Otherwise, with such a small force, couldn't Osama just high tale out of there and find another hiding place?  If the media knows the Pentagon knows where he is, don't you think Osama knows that they know too?  Maybe that's why the Brits are relieving some of the US troops in Bahgdad?

89402[/snapback]

The point being that if we weren't fully engaged in Iraq we could afford to have enough troops on the ground in Pakistan and not have to wait patiently for the Pakistanis to get the balls to hand him over. We should be in there taking him.

Well, it must mean something else, in my opinion.  Otherwise, with such a small force, couldn't Osama just high tale out of there and find another hiding place?  If the media knows the Pentagon knows where he is, don't you think Osama knows that they know too?  Maybe that's why the Brits are relieving some of the US troops in Bahgdad?

89402[/snapback]

Actually the Brits are moving so that the American troops can attack Fallujah, as part of a major offensive against insurgents before the Iraqi elections.

So basically what they're saying is if we hadn't taken off in the wrong direction in Iraq we'd have enough troops to go get him.  Another reason why I won't be voting for Bush.

89388[/snapback]

When you're a Bush hater, you always see what you want to see.

Pity the fools who think killing UBL will suddenly put an end to terrorism. Pity the fool who hates our president so much that they think Kerry will do better. Pity the fools who think they have a clear understanding the the hills and caves where UBL is allegedly living...so clear an understanding that it makes no sense why we don't just drive right up there and put one in UBL's head. Pity the fools who hate so much that they've lost all common sense.

Pity the fools.

89388[/snapback]

I think what it means is that we don't need a major war in Pakistan right now. The region is already volitile enough, so let our special operations forces who aren't there take care of things when the timing is right.

When you're a Bush hater, you always see what you want to see.

Pity the fools who think killing UBL will suddenly put an end to terrorism. Pity the fool who  hates our president so much that they think Kerry will do better. Pity the fools who think they have a clear understanding the the hills and caves where UBL is allegedly living...so clear an understanding that it makes no sense why we don't just drive right up there and put one in UBL's head. Pity the fools who hate so much that they've lost all common sense.

Pity the fools.

89447[/snapback]

I don't think that catching Bin Laden will end terrorism, but this guy stepped up and slapped us in the face for all the world to see. We've been letting him get away with it by not catching the bastard and we've looked the fools for it. I'm not saying it'll be easy to catch him either. But I feel the President took his eye off the ball, maybe because it WAS so difficult that he felt like he needed something to distract us from the fact that he was failing to get the job done. Why is it foolish to think that Kerry will do a better job as President than Bush? Seems like you're the one so consumed with hate that you've lost common sense.

I think what it means is that we don't need a major war in Pakistan right now.  The region is already volitile enough, so let our special operations forces who aren't there take care of things when the timing is right.

89457[/snapback]

Right and it was my point that we don't need this major war in Pakistan right now because we foolishly shifted our focus from Central Asia, where Bin Laden is, to Iraq.

Seems like you're the one so consumed with hate that you've lost common sense.

89467[/snapback]

I'm not gripped with hate. I'm gripped with fear. John Kerry will single-handedly turn us into the most pussified country in the world, starting with his plan to have bilateral talks with North Korea and be the sanction king in a world that has repeatedly proven that sanctions on people like North Korea will always have Clintonesque results.

A John Kerry presidency MAY provide the government-run health care that everyone wants so badly, and it MAY EVEN help the Christopher Reeves of the world walk again, but you can bet your ass that his take on foreign relations will absolutely, positively turn us into the least feared nation in the world.

On the other hand, maybe the French will like us again, so I guess that's something.

If Kerry is elected, I'll be afraid. Very afraid.