(OT) Pentagon knows exactly where Osama is living.

PIZ

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

George Bush could probably guarantee an election win if bin Laden were captured or killed before November 2nd.

89236[/snapback]

I thought that too, but would he risk it because you know everyone (Dems) would say "why didn't they stop this killer before, why did they wait until election week to capture a killer when they knew exactly where he was all along?" I get the feeling this thread is going to be moved, but it is indeed interesting.

You think it's going to be over Nov. 3rd?

89257[/snapback]

The "October Surprise" conspiracy theory will have been debunked. Get it?

But Kerry is....

Yeah, okay.

89274[/snapback]

Didn't say he was. Didn't say he was trying. Didn't say Bush was trying either.

Just said Bush is too stupid to pull off an October surprise. That's why I pay no attention to the conspiracy theories.

i think if they really knew where he was, they would work out a deal with the pakistan gov. to send in some seals or special forces to gt him. all you would have to say is... we invaded one country to get this guy, we dont have to stop there.

they would not announce it to the world.

i think they just want to stop all the "why havent we caught him yet" talk. now they can say ... we know where he is, but due to international boundaries we cant get him....

a bunch of crap. we invade 2 countries to get him and stop terrorism, and now they say hes hiding in a "frendly" country, but we cant get him.... sure he is... sure he is....

Didn't say he was.  Didn't say he was trying.  Didn't say Bush was trying either. 

Just said Bush is too stupid to pull off an October surprise.  That's why I pay no attention to the conspiracy theories.

89282[/snapback]

Why do you think Bush is too stupid to do this? And since you've pointed out that he's stupid, you must think Kerry is smarter than him? Can you point to any evidence that Kerry is smarter than Bush and how he would handle this situation better given the fact that you think he's smarter than Bush?

If you're going to call someone stupid, please justify it.

Yeah, but the Dems are....worked great last time around with the 'drunk driving' story.  <_<

89288[/snapback]

I didn't say the Dems were planning an October surprise.

I said that Bush and his staff lack the capacity to plan and execute an October surprise.

That's why I don't believe the conspiracy theories.