We still have our "Bowl Game"

zow2

Game #16 vs. New England. WHat's it been, 10 straight losses against these guys? and at least 3 or 4 blowouts at home? The Bills are 0-5 against their AFC East brethren so far this year. I don't care what anyone says, that last game is a BIG game for the players, coaches and fans. I don't give a crap what they do vs. Denver but they had better sell out against New England in that last game and win it.

Game #16 vs. New England. WHat's it been, 10 straight losses against these guys? and at least 3 or 4 blowouts at home? The Bills are 0-5 against their AFC East brethren so far this year. I don't care what anyone says, that last game is a BIG game for the players, coaches and fans. I don't give a crap what they do vs. Denver but they had better sell out against New England in that last game and win it.

Yes, I think it would be great for the psyche of this team if we can knock 'em out of the playoffs in front of the home crowd. You know, something to believe in going into the offseason.

Yes......if we can beat the Cheaters on 12/28 all will be forgiven

Yes, I think it would be great for the psyche of this team if we can knock 'em out of the playoffs in front of the home crowd. You know, something to believe in going into the offseason.

Most definitely, and not just for the fans, for the players too. From what I've been reading, there are multiple players who are very upset at the playcalling and Jauron right now. I think it would do a lot for the team's confidence if they didn't have this bad taste in their mouth after week 17.

I don't give a crap what they do vs. Denver but they had better sell out against New England in that last game and win it.

The game is already a sellout. What if they don't win it? After all the games they have blown this year, you honestly expect them to beat the Patriots? :rolleyes:

I'm sure JP will do the impossible and actually find a way to lose the game all by himself despite a victory appearing to be at hand.

Hey wait, didn't that just happen?

:rolleyes:

The game is already a sellout. What if they don't win it? After all the games they have blown this year, you honestly expect them to beat the Patriots? :rolleyes:

What i mean is for the players and coaches to SELL OUT and do whatever it takes to win. hit harder than they've ever hit before, run harder than they've ever run before, etc.. I know the game is a sell out.

And all will not be forgiven if they beat NE. It's just something that i think needs to happen to give the whole team & community a lift and go into the offseason on a victory instead of a loss.

I hope we lose 77-0, quite frankly.

1 more second with losers like Jauron, Guy, and Modrak is 1 too many.

I went the patriots game last year, and I'm not a pessimistic guy, but I honestly thought we were going to lose that game 63 - 6. My cousin, brother, and friends who went to the game with me were stunned by my dooms-day prediction, as I am usually not that grim. I believe that game ended up something like 56 - 10. I was close.

While I don't see them losing to the Belli-cheats 77-0, I will call this one as a 41 - 17 beating. If trent plays, 34 - 27.

If JP plays, 9 turnovers, 7 by him alone, 2 by Jauron... yes he will actually lose 2 himself.

If Trent plays, 234 yards passing, 1 TD, 1 INT.

I am in the camp that Jauron needs to go, and any more wins this season keeps him employed. PLEASE START JP!!! PLEASE THROW 5-6 PASSES TO ROYAL!!!

One can only dream.