BTW, is anyone still down on McKelvin?

The Dean

Williams & Butler are possibly decent starter level......put some quality next to them & they might show better ability. Ellis, Corner & Fine.....who knows at this point? Simpson most probably won't cut it in the long run IMO. Youboty looks good.....injury issues seem like they will doom him. I haven't given up on Edwards yet either :doh:

Both Williams and Butler are guys you look to replace whenever possible. I'm sure if given the ability to take another OG or DT, Buffalo won't worry about alienating those two.

It's still a cop out to say they need someone next to them. Williams has Stroud, and while KW makes an occasional play, that's not enough to say he a dependable NFL starter.

Butler seems overmated in the phone booth. It could be injuries, but guard play can be difficult to gauge.

I purposely didn't comment on the 08 selections, as they are too young with not enough time to evaluate.

Youboty is so injury prone, that he's unreliable. Playing 1 game out of 3 is not good enough.

I still think with proper coaching Edwards will be a dependable NFL QB, if not better.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Williams and Butler are guys you look to replace whenever possible. I'm sure if given the ability to take another OG or DT, Buffalo won't worry about alienating those two.

It's still a cop out to say they need someone next to them. Williams has Stroud, and while KW makes an occasional play, that's not enough to say he a dependable NFL starter.

Butler seems overmated in the phone booth. It could be injuries, but guard play can be difficult to gauge.

I purposely didn't comment on the 08 selections, as they are too young with not enough time to evaluate.

Youboty is so injury prone, that he's unreliable. Playing 1 game out of 3 is not good enough.

I still think with proper coaching Edwards will be a dependable NFL QB, if not better.

IIRC, Bell played a little at tackle this year and didn't embarrass himself. Too early to tell but he looks good so far.