I think, actually I know some of you are over reacting

DIE HARD 1967

No big deal. I'm sure they can take care of these "holes" fairly quickly...OLB, WR, OC, FS, TE, DE. <_<

What has been tried in the past is not working.

Bringing in new coaches has not worked probably for the same reason the Bills probably have the most first round busts of any NFL team in recent history - bad judgment.

Ralph can complain all he wants, but if he wants to see a winning team again, he is going to have to open up his wallet and get some proven experience in here directing a return to the playoffs (example: look at what the tuna has done for the fish).

Needs:

DE - Can't count on Schobel - he's on the wrong side of 30, and is coming off an injury that ended his season; Denney and Kelsay shouldn't be starters (and frankly, I'm starting to wonder about them as backups.) Pass rush is a priority.

OLB - Ellison is simply not an every-down LB. Maybe he can be on the field as a backup and in obvious passing situations, but not every down.

DT - Yes, we do need a viable tackle to line up next to Stroud. I'm tired of watching Kyle Williams get engulfed and pushed around, and tired of seeing our LB'ers get hit 5 yards downfield because our DT's don't command enough attention from the oppsing OL.

TE - Going into a season with Robert Royal as our pass-catching TE should immediately raise red flags all over the place. Good blocking TE, sure - but not a reliable receiver. Maybe Fine can become the pass-catching TE.

C - Preston showed some flashes of improvement early, but has regressed and is making horrendous mental mistakes.

I also wouldn't be too upset if we got a couple new tackles and/or guards in the draft or free agency. On a side note, I don't see FS as a glaring hole that needs to be fixed NOW. I still like Ko Simpson, Whitner could be moved over to FS, and Bryan Scott has been pretty impressive the last few weeks. Plus I don't want to see another DB drafted early - there are more glaring needs that need to be filled immediately, and I shudder to think what will happen to Bill from NYC if they take another DB in the early rounds.

I believe the talent is better then most fans insist

DIE HARD 1967 - good post

Marv always preached we need good character players which we have, but I think we need players that once they put their helmet's on become "nasty" good character players. Players that show emotion, take charge, become leaders, spit when they talk, dont wait until the season is over to hold a players only meeting. Can you imagine 5 nasty O linemen.

I also believe if we have a good draft we can move up. Remember, players play the game. You or I are not in the locker room. We dont really know what's going on.

Give Dicky J and Turk a chance. The base is here, we need to add to it.

I'm Buffalo born and raised, but now doing the best I can in Dallas. I'll be a Bills fan no matter what. True Bills fans never give up.

My first post and if anyone doesn't like it than go shopping with your better half this Sunday.