Life may not be so different in other NFL cities

BuffaloBill

I can explain the belly flop. It started against the now NFC West division winner the Arizona Cardinals. If Trent does not go down with that concusion in the first, could things have been different?!? The Bills did benefit from the bye and the unpreditable Chargers but the belly flop was on. Ironically, Arizona is where Tony Romo suffers his broken pinky. The games that the Cowboys lost afterwards may cost them the playoffs.

I wouldn't disagree with you regarding the Arizona game. That game exposed Fewell as someone who either could not or would not, make adjustments to the defense when it was getting torched.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't disagree with you regarding the Arizona game. That game exposed Fewell as someone who either could not or would not, make adjustments to the defense when it was getting torched.

Thanks for seeing my view!!! The Cowboys also struggled to make adjustments post Arizona. Happy 3 year anniversary to the board!!

The thing that is maddening is that he made solid adjustments last year.