Jets Bills personal dilema

Drew026

I hate the Jets. They are my most hated team in the NFL mainly due to rivalries I have with Jets fans. This game is the only thing I have left to root for this season. Beating them allows me talk trash to their lousy fans until they meet again next year. However, I want to see Jauron go, and I feel that at this point that the smallest positive will keep him in town next year, if he isn't back next year anyway at this point. So what to do? Which would you rather have. Knowing the JETS a team thats just as much of a fraud as we are, swept you in the regular season and hearing it for a whole year BUT meaning Jauron gets fired. Or take the split and bragging rights for the next months and there still be a chance Jauron stays next year.

Root for the win, of course. We are dreaming (myself included) that Jauron will be fired, but it won't happen. He will be back next year just as sure as s :lol: t, making the same stupid mistakes and screwing up the draft. We owe our thanks to Ralph, and of course "Good Ol' Marv."

Speaking of the draft, the most important play of this season was Preston shoving the football halfway up his behind. Jauron saw this, and now will probably see fit to draft a 7th Round Center, once he is through stocking up the secondary. Wait and see.

Don't think you have to be concerned about what scenario will happen. The Jets will surely beat the ultra-conservative, try not to lose, timid but cerebral Bills, handily......There is no fire in this team at all. As far as I'm concerned, the last time I saw this team play with passion was Greggo's first year.....I remember the defense flying all over the field and really knocking bodies around.....

Root for the win, of course. We are dreaming (myself included) that Jauron will be fired, but it won't happen. He will be back next year just as sure as s :lol: t, making the same stupid mistakes and screwing up the draft. We owe our thanks to Ralph, and of course "Good Ol' Marv."

Speaking of the draft, the most important play of this season was Preston shoving the football halfway up his behind. Jauron saw this, and now will probably see fit to draft a 7th Round Center, once he is through stocking up the secondary. Wait and see.

:lol: And to think Duke was a 4th rounder himself!

Don't think you have to be concerned about what scenario will happen. The Jets will surely beat the ultra-conservative, try not to lose, timid but cerebral Bills, handily......There is no fire in this team at all. As far as I'm concerned, the last time I saw this team play with passion was Greggo's first year.....I remember the defense flying all over the field and really knocking bodies around.....

They went 3-13 in greggo's first year. That team sucked just as bad as this one.

I hate the Jets. They are my most hated team in the NFL mainly due to rivalries I have with Jets fans. This game is the only thing I have left to root for this season. Beating them allows me talk trash to their lousy fans until they meet again next year. However, I want to see Jauron go, and I feel that at this point that the smallest positive will keep him in town next year, if he isn't back next year anyway at this point. So what to do? Which would you rather have. Knowing the JETS a team thats just as much of a fraud as we are, swept you in the regular season and hearing it for a whole year BUT meaning Jauron gets fired. Or take the split and bragging rights for the next months and there still be a chance Jauron stays next year.

I Always root for the Bills to win. Even when I think a higher draft pick would be better then a meaningless late season win, I still end up watching the meaningless game and rooting for them.

As for DJ, I believe he's gone no matter what. Ralph is hanging on too long and is too invloved with personell, like his old AFL pal Davis out in Oakland. But I think that even Wilson is smart enough to know that he needs a new head coach.

They went 3-13 in greggo's first year. That team sucked just as bad as this one.

Agree, but they lost with passion.... I can take losing but not passionless play. So yeah, i'd rather watch Greggo's 3-13 team play than these gutless wonders...

2001?? That season sucked. You don't have to look farther back then last year, when I think the team banded together in the face of all those injuries and played with passion just about every game. And the first 6 games of this season they seemed pretty passionate as they came back to win some games at the end.

Something went bad when they got out to Arizona, and despite the good game against the Chargers, it stayed bad and got worse. The Cardinals kicked their asses when they thought they were a great team, and I think they just decided to pack it in when the Dolphins started punching them in the mouth down in Miami two weeks later. They gave up for the season in that game, and that's why even 90 year old Wilson, despite f...ing with Sullivan and talking like he could care less, knows that he has to get rid of these coaches.

True Bill...

Beware Folks...The Bills will probably be losing a Starting CB (Greer) via Free Agency so guess what Position will rocket to the top of Dead Dick's Draftboard once again???

Hey why not? Afterall...Are We not keeping Jauron for continuities sake? :lol:

Beware Folks...The Bills will probably be losing a Starting CB (Greer) via Free Agency so guess what Position will rocket to the top of Dead Dick's Draftboard once again???

Not only that, Youboty seems to be injury prone, and Simpson is no star (I think that he's OK btw).

They have to get rid of Jauron before the draft. Will they? My money says no.