What Changes 2008 to 2009?

Ok, assume for a moment that Jauron et al are gone, and that the same basic core of offensive and defensive players is in place for the 2009 season. What transforms this team from a 7-9 or 8-8 squad to a contender? Or are we looking at a 9-7 near miss for the playoffs next year?

Or will the Doomsday Scenario, i.e. Mr. Wilson passes and the team does a "colts" in the middle of a cold, snowy February night, render all of this moot?

Just wonderin'.

Ok, assume for a moment that Jauron et al are gone, and that the same basic core of offensive and defensive players is in place for the 2009 season. What transforms this team from a 7-9 or 8-8 squad to a contender? Or are we looking at a 9-7 near miss for the playoffs next year?

Or will the Doomsday Scenario, i.e. Mr. Wilson passes and the team does a "colts" in the middle of a cold, snowy February night, render all of this moot?

Just wonderin'.

This team WITH Jauron is going to get absolutely smoked next season.

I could be really ugly.

2009 opponents:

Home:

Buccaneers, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent

Away:

Dolphins, Falcons, Jaguars, Jets, Panthers, Patriots, Titans, TBD AFC West opponent

3 things that will certainly change next year, actually 4 things.......

#1 Concession sales will go up.......more money for Ralph

#2 Parking will go from 25 bucks to 30 bucks, more money for Ralph

#3 Ticket prices, more money for Ralph

#4 A bigger wallet for Ralph to put our hard earned money in......

Thanks for nothing you old fart.......

Well a lot can change in the league from year to year, but that schedule is very scary.

Even the "bad" teams are pretty good...and nobody on that list seems to be getting worse. The Jaguars should be much better next year than they are this year, if they can get that O-line healthy.

We'll probably get the Bengals with an improving defense and healthy Palmer, and a Chiefs team that has enough offense talent to make things happen. Not good.

I could be really ugly.

2009 opponents:

Home:

Buccaneers, Colts, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, Saints, Texans, TBD AFC North opponent

Away:

Dolphins, Falcons, Jaguars, Jets, Panthers, Patriots, Titans, TBD AFC West opponent

Scariest post I have seen...ouch...schedule is gonna be brutal.

Scariest post I have seen...ouch...schedule is gonna be brutal.

Sorry. Don't know what the schedule is, but also expect N.E. to be back on top, and Miami to also

improve after another year of Parcells guidance.

Jauron and the Bills had their shot this year and they blew it.

It could be really ugly.

2009 opponents:

Potential 7 at Home:

Away:

1 Rogers Centre Away:

Buccaneers, or Colts, or Dolphins, or Jets, or Patriots, or Saints, or Texans, or TBD AFC North opponent

Fixed.

We do not get 8 home games like everyone else.

And I totally agree with you.