Do you think there are even 40,000 at RWS?

A couple of the Jills told us they will be dressing as baby dolls and french maids for the game this weekend.

(there, that should get a few more thousand to come out)

88334[/snapback]

Hmmm Maybe I will leave the wife at home :doh:

Let's see here.......7,700 tickets are left. Game is not on TV. 1-5. Arizona. Halloween. Co-starters at RB. Weather looks decent. I say the attendance for the first three quarters is 66,654. By the middle of the 4th when the Bills are losing 24-6 there will be less than 20,000 left at the Ralph.

Our foursome will be there cheering and partying with old, and hopefully new friends.

I will get mad and complain with the best (or worst :doh: ) of them, but I am counting the minutes to the party on Sunday with the gang.

I am also glad that the money we spend might just help keep a football team in NY, and helps the WNY economy.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as the bride and groom are not Travis and a 10 year old, maybe I will stop by.

88405[/snapback]

Be nice, now.

Their names are Shane and Natasha, this whole thing was her idea, and Joe Cahn's giving away the bride. (He just mentioned it to Howard S.)

There was an invitation posted on the front of the "bar" at the Miami game....

Be nice, now.

Their names are Shane and Natasha, this whole thing was her idea, and Joe Cahn's giving away the bride. (He just mentioned it to Howard S.)

There was an invitation posted on the front of the "bar" at the Miami game....

88431[/snapback]

Natasha? One of LA's mail order Russian brides maybe?