New Motto: "When its too tough for us, Its just right for them

Big Turk

Stroud said there "wasn't anyone in the locker room complaining about playing in a dome, I can tell you that much".

Walker said "The only difference is its gonna be about 50 degrees warmer, and that's a good thing."

WTF is wrong with these guys?? Whatever happened to the "When its too tough for them, its just right for us!" attitude? I am freaking embarrassed to hear this crap from Bills players and then see how this team seems to act like it would rather be anywhere but outside playing football on days like today. The guys are wearing like 50 coats apiece and first thing they do is run over to the heaters and huddle around them like freaking wimps when they get off the field. Whatever happened to our players wearing short sleeves and walking around with no coats on?? What the hell is going on with this bunch of softskinned, cold weather hating players?? I have never seen a team that plays in these type of conditions on a regular basis have more players that are literally afraid of the cold, wind and snow than on this team. These guys can't wait to get done with the game so they can go back inside and crank up the heat...forget about winning or losing...just get the game over with so they can go back inside...

unbelievable...these guys embarrass everyone from this area with comments like that, having the body language they have when being outside in this weather, and their play in this weather. The saying in WNY is "you can't be a wimp and live here", but apparently our football team can?? What a freaking joke...they need to stop drafting these players from down south and start drafting hard nosed northern guys who relish this type of weather...I guarantee you won't be seeing any players from Pittsburgh, Green Bay or Cleveland running around complaining about the weather...

Maybe they should force these players to go outside and shovel out the Ralph a few times when it gets buried in snow until they start liking it...

I was outside today playing football with my 5 year old in this cold weather.....he didnt want to go inside!

If the players really said that, then this team is way farther off from winning then I thought.

the saddest part is they did say this and they actually sounded really excited that they wouldn't have to be playing outside this week...

to all the people who live here and grew up playing street football and tackle football in the winter, these guys need to get punched in the face for saying that...I remember countless times where we would play street football in the middle of winter with no coat on and only a thin sweatshirt. People who grow up here don't even think twice about it...I go out all the time when I am work with no coat on if I am gonna be out there for a few minutes doing something---these players would probably put 3 coats on, put glove warmers in their shoes and gloves, and put on a ski mask with only their eyes showing.

This is the most embarrassed I have ever been of a Bills team. Its bad enough they suck, but at least take pride in playing in the elements and using it to your advantage against other teams that are not used to it. Last week the 49ers looked like they were more at home with it than the Bills and that is a disgrace, plain and simple...

the saddest part is they did say this and they actually sounded really excited that they wouldn't have to be playing outside this week...

to all the people who live here and grew up playing street football and tackle football in the winter, these guys need to get punched in the face for saying that...I remember countless times where we would play street football in the middle of winter with no coat on and only a thin sweatshirt. People who grow up here don't even think twice about it...I go out all the time when I am work with no coat on if I am gonna be out there for a few minutes doing something---these players would probably put 3 coats on, put glove warmers in their shoes and gloves, and put on a ski mask with only their eyes showing.

This is the most embarrassed I have ever been of a Bills team. Its bad enough they suck, but at least take pride in playing in the elements and using it to your advantage against other teams that are not used to it. Last week the 49ers looked like they were more at home with it than the Bills and that is a disgrace, plain and simple...

[/qu

Jauron is as soft as cottonelle and so is the team now.Theyve been pampered by this puzzy coach and have bought into his loser mentallity.You can here it in there voices after the games,its almost like Limp Dick wrote there responses for them.Im done with these" high character players" i want winners on this team.First and foremost though Dick has got to go and Modrack also :lol:

I was outside today playing football with my 5 year old in this cold weather.....he didnt want to go inside!

If the players really said that, then this team is way farther off from winning then I thought.

Probably the the biggest reason they suck now in all Honesty. When a 5 year old can handle the cold better than an entire franchise full of pansies. Sad.

Looking at the Pittsburgh game, you could see the Steelers could give a rats a$$ they were playing in those conditions. They almost seemed to feed off it, mainly the defense, and I guarantee the last thing on their minds as they won the game was how cozy it would be to be indoors instead.

The Bills franchise has fallen so low, its really gotten to the point I really dont care about this season anymore. Bad enough they stink, bad enough they play uninspired, but to prefer to play indoors instead of out in December, thats not the Buffalo Bills football that I grew up with. :lol: