Still Alive!

murra

Hey! Why is everyone so upset?? I just saw on the Fox Post Game Recap...The Bills are tied with the Houston Texans, and still alive at 5-7!

Woo Go Bills. You have to have faith. Dick J, JP Losman...If anyone can run the tables, and get 100% of the other games to go their way, it's the Buffalo/Toronto Bills!!!

GO BILLS!!!

Hey! Why is everyone so upset?? I just saw on the Fox Post Game Recap...The Bills are tied with the Houston Texans, and still alive at 5-7!

Woo Go Bills. You have to have faith. Dick J, JP Losman...If anyone can run the tables, and get 100% of the other games to go their way, it's the Buffalo/Toronto Bills!!!

GO BILLS!!!

this team would have to win out and the 3 of the 4 teams would have to LOSE out not happening in either direction we are not winning anothe game this season :sick:

this team would have to win out and the 3 of the 4 teams would have to LOSE out not happening in either direction we are not winning anothe game this season :sick:

Either direction? Sounds like we got some leeway. I like our odds. Dick is a leader. This skid is just a test. He's testing the validity of his players. Now we've earned his trust, then lost it, and he's going to propel his real arsenal of preparation: Practicing underground.

GO BILLS!!!

I want what you smoke :sick:

Bills win out, Dolphins lose out, Patriots lose out, and the Jets team bus crashes after beating the Dolphins week 17.

The Jets and Dolphins will actually tie that game. It's one of Nostradamus' greatest predictions.