There is still good news...Bills Fans

We can look at the Bills situation in a continual negative vantage point, or we can take the higher road and realize there are some positive things in the Bills future.

1. We don't have to put in J.P. Losman in any game for us next year! Losman is an even uglier prom date than Edwards. Edwards may have kitty zits and no moves on the dance floor, but he at least has a "nice personality." Losman on the other hand is that girl at the dance that has cottage cheese thunder thighs and wears a bare midriff because she thinks guys like seeing more skin. Losman is a lot like that girl.

2. We don't have to debate over our draft pick for 2009 anymore. It has to be on offense. Managing at total of 6 points combined against the 49ers and Dolphins is... _________________________________. Take your pick. We can either choose a offensive center, guard, tackle, quarterback, or wide receiver. I don't care. Just pick someone.

3. We don't have to accept Donte Whitner as a prophet or any prognosticator of the future. Donte, leave the future to people like Nostradamus and Moses, etc.

4. We have only four more "home" games in a country outside of the United States of America. I'm beginning to think that a CFL championship may be as good as a SuperBowl ring.

5. Because Jason Peters has claimed he has earned his contract and has played up to last year's potential, allegedly, we can pay him a contract to match Langston Walker and Derrick Dockery. At least, we can say that we are bringing back the same offensive line in 2009 as this year. How many teams can say that?

6. Now that the Bills are out of the playoffs we can find out who James Hardy and what's his name? Ellis, I think. They can get some playing time. Depending on how you look at it, our first string is either worse than expected or our second string is better than expected, so, technically speaking, the Bills have a lot more depth at all positions.

7. Buffalo has the best record as a cellar dweller in their division.

8. All of our wins this year were against teams that won't make the playoffs. At least we beat the teams that we should've this year.

9. Dick Jauron's extension will keep Buffalo playing at a level we are accustomed to. Bytheway, what is the record for the most consecutive season without making the playoffs? We have at least three more with Jauron. Don't fight it...friends. Let's enjoy mediocrity together.

10. With no meaningful game left for our team to play this year, we can spend more time with our families and friends. The holiday shopping and festivities can get done or begin sooner. And, we don't have to spend as much time as I just have pondering/praying/pontificating/speculating/advising/GM'ing on how to improve the Buffalo Bills.

They are doing great and have a secure future...depending on how we choose to look at it.

--nightcrawler

6. Now that the Bills are out of the playoffs we can find out who James Hardy and what's his name? Ellis, I think. They can get some playing time.

Ummm, the Bills aren't out of the playoffs (technically) and Ellis is on IR.

6. Now that the Bills are out of the playoffs we can find out who James Hardy and what's his name? Ellis, I think. They can get some playing time. Depending on how you look at it, our first string is either worse than expected or our second string is better than expected, so, technically speaking, the Bills have a lot more depth at all positions.

Ellis is on IR. I'd rather find out who Steve Johnson is than James Hardy.

2. We don't have to debate over our draft pick for 2009 anymore. It has to be on offense. Managing at total of 6 points combined against the 49ers and Dolphins is... _________________________________. Take your pick. We can either choose a offensive center, guard, tackle, quarterback, or wide receiver. I don't care. Just pick someone.

there has to be a 5'9" 165lb wide receiver out there who will get this offense moving again.

We can look at the Bills situation in a continual negative vantage point, or we can take the higher road and realize there are some positive things in the Bills future.

1. We don't have to put in J.P. Losman in any game for us next year! Losman is an even uglier prom date than Edwards. Edwards may have kitty zits and no moves on the dance floor, but he at least has a "nice personality." Losman on the other hand is that girl at the dance that has cottage cheese thunder thighs and wears a bare midriff because she thinks guys like seeing more skin. Losman is a lot like that girl.

3. We don't have to accept Donte Whitner as a prophet or any prognosticator of the future. Donte, leave the future to people like Nostradamus and Moses, etc.

4. We have only four more "home" games in a country outside of the United States of America. I'm beginning to think that a CFL championship may be as good as a SuperBowl ring.

5. Because Jason Peters has claimed he has earned his contract and has played up to last year's potential, allegedly, we can pay him a contract to match Langston Walker and Derrick Dockery. At least, we can say that we are bringing back the same offensive line in 2009 as this year. How many teams can say that?

7. Buffalo has the best record as a cellar dweller in their division.

8. All of our wins this year were against teams that won't make the playoffs. At least we beat the teams that we should've this year.

9. Dick Jauron's extension will keep Buffalo playing at a level we are accustomed to. Bytheway, what is the record for the most consecutive season without making the playoffs? We have at least three more with Jauron. Don't fight it...friends. Let's enjoy mediocrity together.

10. With no meaningful game left for our team to play this year, we can spend more time with our families and friends. The holiday shopping and festivities can get done or begin sooner. And, we don't have to spend as much time as I just have pondering/praying/pontificating/speculating/advising/GM'ing on how to improve the Buffalo Bills.

They are doing great and have a secure future...depending on how we choose to look at it.

--nightcrawler

Ellis is on IR...DUH