The problem with this team is HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!!

Poeticlaw

I mentioned in a previous post not practicing outside hurts our homefeild advantage over our opponts. Well just to be fair I took 90-97 and 00-07 and compared the stats at home here is what I have:

90-97 48-16 .750 winning % does not include playoffs 11-1 at home

00-07 32-32 .500 winning %

I bet if we looked even further into these you would see a higher percentage of winning in NOV/Dec for the 90-97 group

and a higher percentage of losing NOV/DEC for the 00-07 group.

In order to get back to the playoffs we first need to win at home and second we need to win in our division and third we need to win on the road.

.750 of 8 games= 6-2 .500 on road = 4-4 gives us a 10-6 record minimum every season.

I could be mistaken but didnt MARV Stress winning at home?

KC/BUFFALO/Denver/PITT were the 4 stadiums that were the toughest to play in. WHAT HAPPENED TO US we are not even i the top 10 anymore-SOFT I TELL YOU SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I mentioned in a previous post not practicing outside hurts our homefeild advantage over our opponts. Well just to be fair I took 90-97 and 00-07 and compared the stats at home here is what I have:

I bet if we looked even further into these you would see a higher percentage of winning in NOV/Dec for the 90-97 group

In order to get back to the playoffs we first need to win at home and second we need to win in our division and third we need to win on the road.

.750 of 8 games= 6-2 .500 on road = 4-4 gives us a 10-6 record minimum every season.

KC/BUFFALO/Denver/PITT were the 4 stadiums that were the toughest to play in. WHAT HAPPENED TO US we are not even i the top 10 anymore-SOFT I TELL YOU SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

I think Marv stressed winning. I don't think he cared where it happened.

So I did the research and here it is

90-97 22-9 = .710 Winning % in NOV/DEC at home

00-07 15-16 = .483 winning % in NOV/DEC at home

Here's another comparison of those years:

90-97: Jim Kelly, Thurman Thomas, Andre Reed, Bruce Smith, Daryl Talley.

00-07: None of the above.

But Edwards is better than Kelly, Lynch is better than Thomas, Parrish is MUCH better than Reed- he's a hall of famer! Schobel is every bit as good as Bruce and Crowell is better than Talley <_<

lol

The 12th man is always there...loud and proud...it's amazing we are at .500 with the sh-- we have had to deal with in terms of personal and coaching!!!!

I'm waiting for the first 11 guys to show up.

More important than the twelfth man, wind was always stressed by Marv. Why the hell at the end of every home game are we going into the wind in the fourth quarter. This has been pissing me off all year. C'mon Dick. Figure it out.