Fans at the Ralph and their actions CLEARLY SHOW

Like A Mofo

Ive been to 15+ games at the VET IN THE 700 LEVEL...so before you label what I say...forget it....the actions of a few can label and ENTIRE fan base. That is how it is with the Eagles and I must say, the actions of some of these Bills fans at the games...throwing debris, calling players names...can you blame them if they want to leave Buffalo?

I mean cmon...GROW UP ALREADY....its a F'IN GAME...

Good job and if any of you are one of those that did it, I wish that middle finger icon was available.

If those same fans stop buying Bills tickets and merchandise, then I will overlook their temporary insanity. If they meant to hit the coaches with their cups and debris, then I forgive their bad aim. If Jason Peters yelled back because, for once, he had a stellar game and the jabs were misdirected by stupid fans at him, then I forgive his lack of composure. I forgive everything but the Head Coach, the GM, and the owner.

And your avatar makes me wanna kill you, sorry.

If those same fans stop buying Bills tickets and merchandise, then I will overlook their temporary insanity. If they meant to hit the coaches with their cups and debris, then I forgive their bad aim. If Jason Peters yelled back because, for once, he had a stellar game and the jabs were misdirected by stupid fans at him, then I forgive his lack of composure. I forgive everything but the Head Coach, the GM, and the owner.

And your avatar makes me wanna kill you, sorry.

Your response just reaffirms my point, and based on your other posts, color me NOT surprised.

So what did you throw? Pretzels? Bottles?

As fans who pay money to see a good product be put on the field, we have a right to complain. The key word is "complain". We can whine and B word all we want to make ourselves feel better and that's fine, but when people start to get physically violent and act like drunk idiots due to the results of a football game, then those people need a serious reality check. Complaining about sports can be pretty cathartic, throwing things at players is simply inexcusable. How would you feel if you had a lousy day at work and people started pelting you with beer bottles? I haven't personally seen that at a Bills game, but it's happened elsewhere.

As fans who pay money to see a good product be put on the field, we have a right to complain. The key word is "complain". We can whine and B word all we want to make ourselves feel better and that's fine, but when people start to get physically violent and act like drunk idiots due to the results of a football game, then those people need a serious reality check. Complaining about sports can be pretty cathartic, throwing things at players is simply inexcusable. How would you feel if you had a lousy day at work and people started pelting you with beer bottles? I haven't personally seen that at a Bills game, but it's happened elsewhere.

Agreed.

And honestly if you ask me...Id rather go to a Bills game. tailgate with some TBDers here, have a great time, LEAVE at 1pm and watch the game somewhere else but the stadium for this reason.

I'm not saying it's right, because it isn't...but this is nothing new. Remember in the NFL Films piece, "A Town, A Team, A Dream," Maguire spoke of fans at the Rockpile who use to throw beer cans, many of them unopened, at the players as they left the field... :huh:

And poor Booth Lusteg....he got beat up by Bills fans for missing a game winning field goal. His response: "I deserved it."

You can tell what I think of these overpaid, apethetic babies, whose feelings got hurt because we yelled at them here.

Booing them is what they deserve for playing the way they've been playing. The only thing different if I had been at this game would have been: I wouldn't have called Peters a phat ph#ck this time. :huh:

Very well put, my manager was at the Cleveland game and sat next to a 75 year old woman and her son from cleveland. She told me that she heard this guy call the woman a f&$@in cu%^. At another point she saw someone bump the lady in the back with a forearm as she was going down the stairs to the bathroom. Now granted they were decked out in the brown and razzin should certainly be expected however, this is absolutly crossing a line. I tell ya what I'm a fan and I will razz an oposing teams fans right along with ya and I am by no means a violent man but if I ever saw someone do that I don't care what colors their wearin I'm gonna try to take their head off.

This reflects poorly on the whole organization because of a few selfish fans. Maybe if the security isn't gonna do the job some of us fans need to start letting the bad apples know that they arent wanted in our bunch.

I realize this isnt really a solution but I couldnt believe when I heard someone would do that to a 75 year old lady and I know if I would have seen that I would have lost it.