Edwards & Losman debate finally over?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fine, you all are able to express your opinions......I except them without bashing.

Ummm, try to come up with a well supported opinion. Then maybe people will give what you post a second thought. Come up with some arguments on why it would be advantageous for the Bills to draft Tebag over other positions of needs, and more importantly, entertain us as to why you foolishly think tebag will actually succeed in the NFL.

Ummm, try to come up with a well supported opinion. Then maybe people will give what you post a second thought. Come up with some arguments on why it would be advantageous for the Bills to draft Tebag over other positions of needs, and more importantly, entertain us as to why you foolishly think tebag will actually succeed in the NFL.

I'm not saying the Bills should draft Tebow, however I think if drafted by a team that is imaginative (like the Fins) in the Wildcat offense Tebow may be better than Kordel Stuart was in his prime. Tim Tebow can run & has a strong accurate arm. How many games have you seen him play Ramius?

I'm not saying the Bills should draft Tebow, however I think if drafted by a team that is imaginative (like the Fins) in the Wildcat offense Tebow may be better than Kordel Stuart was in his prime. Tim Tebow can run & has a strong accurate arm. How many games have you seen him play Ramius?

Lots and lots. UF is on every week down here on CBS. and i must LMAO at you stating tebow has a "strong, accurate" arm. The guy is one of the worst passing QBs i have ever seem. His passes float. He's consistently off target. Rarely does he put any zip on his passes. As for his running "ability," that consists of being faster and bigger than most of the players he faces.His running style is upright. In the NFL, everyone is going to be as big and fast as tebag is. If he ever made it and tried to run the way he does at UF, he'd get slaughtered by your average LB. Tebag runs meyer's little gimmick offense well at UF (with huge help from percy harvin), but there's no way his game translates into the NFL.

You do realize Urban Meyer is now the coach of Florida not the Ol Ball Coach right?

And that will make Tebow an NFL success? No NFL team in their right mind is going to spend all that $$ on a QB and then have him run the ball 20 times per game. They wouldn't expose a starting QB to injury going against bigger, stronger and faster d-men in the NFL. It's a huge step to go from college QB to NFL QB.

And that will make Tebow an NFL success? No NFL team in their right mind is going to spend all that $$ on a QB and then have him run the ball 20 times per game. They wouldn't expose a starting QB to injury going against bigger, stronger and faster d-men in the NFL. It's a huge step to go from college QB to NFL QB.

My point is it is STUPID to compare Tebow to the QB's that previously played at Florida under a DIFFERENT coach & offense.

I never said he will be drafted high. I think he could be better than Stuart was in his prime with the RIGHT team. If the Bills drafted him he would suck for sure. It is a huge step to go from college to NFL for every player. Tebow was so bad he only won the Heisman, National Championship, & will win another National Championship this year, but your right he sucks because you say so.

I never said he will be drafted high. I think he could be better than Stuart was in his prime with the RIGHT team. If the Bills drafted him he would suck for sure. It is a huge step to go from college to NFL for every player. Tebow was so bad he only won the Heisman, National Championship, & will win another National Championship this year, but your right he sucks because you say so.

Being a QB Hesiman winner sure means you'll find success in the NFL.

Sincerely,

Troy Smith, Matt Leinart, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke, Danny Wuerffel, Gino Torretta, Ty Detmer, and Andre Ware

My point is it is STUPID to compare Tebow to the QB's that previously played at Florida under a DIFFERENT coach & offense.

First off Einstein, where in my post did I actually compare TT to anyone? I only stated the FACT that in the recent past, Florida QBs have not had success in the NFL. I don't believe TT will have any either. Playing under a different coach and offense in college does not change the other FACT, that NFL players are still bigger, stronger and faster.

Why don't you just wait until Tebow is atop that scrap pile of Florida QBs who never made it in the NFL to tell me how STUPID my point is.

Not saying I would advocate for bringing in Teebow, but he would NOT be sitting out with a slight groin strain with the season on the line, and he would convert short yardage downs. If he has an NFL arm we'll wait and see, but his toughness, strength and heart cannot be questioned, and those are characteristics that we haven't had in 15 years.

Being a QB Hesiman winner sure means you'll find success in the NFL.

Sincerely,

Troy Smith, Matt Leinart, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke, Danny Wuerffel, Gino Torretta, Ty Detmer, and Andre Ware

You are correct the heisman does not guarantee success in the NFL but Tebow is BETTER than all those QB's you listed & if you really did watch him play you would know that.