I can't quit you Bills

John Adams

"I can't quit you"

What movie was that derivative of a quote from?

:blink::thumbsup:

Ya... I am calling you a homo...

:thumbsup::(

Call him what you want, but I agree with him. I get so wound up watching them lose that I swear I'll never put myself thru another game. Then 7 days later I'm rushing to the TV to be sure I don't miss a minute. Argh.........

Call him what you want, but I agree with him. I get so wound up watching them lose that I swear I'll never put myself thru another game. Then 7 days later I'm rushing to the TV to be sure I don't miss a minute. Argh.........

It's called an addiction.. Like crack, heroin, cocaine.... Get medical help

I am just busting his chops... I think it is a goofy "Brokeback" quote.

I agree... I may not watch... I do keep abreast of the action... Same with all the Sabres games!

I'm totally with you on this one. I remember being emotionally devastated after the Cleveland loss and thinking I might just wait til next season to watch another game. I was all prepared to make the Sabres my predominant team. Then Sunday rolled around and I was back to being decked out in my Bills gear and walking to my friend's apartment to see the game. It is an addiction.