Buffalo Bills = R.I.P.

because they lost today?

No way moron...it's because they:

1. are playing the blowfish game up there this year. What team do we hate the most dummy...

2. SUCKED today.

3. SUCKED most of the year.

4. have SUCKED since Kelly & his crew retired.

5. haven't done a damn thing since 1960 except play 6 good years. Tell your boss you'll be good 6 out of 49 times and see what he says...maybe he'll give you a raise like the Bills raise the prices.

6. are playing 8 games in Toronto in 5 years AWAY from the fans who supported them since 1960.

7. are being sold when Ralphie passes, the family could care less...they're going for the cash and out.

I could go on & on.

Today was just disgusting...PERIOD.

No way moron...it's because they:

1. are playing the blowfish game up there this year. What team do we hate the most dummy...

2. SUCKED today.

3. SUCKED most of the year.

4. have SUCKED since Kelly & his crew retired.

5. haven't done a damn thing since 1960 except play 6 good years. Tell your boss you'll be good 6 out of 49 times and see what he says...maybe he'll give you a raise like the Bills raise the prices.

6. are playing 8 games in Toronto in 5 years AWAY from the fans who supported them since 1960.

7. are being sold when Ralphie passes, the family could care less...they're going for the cash and out.

I could go on & on.

Today was just disgusting...PERIOD.

Right about now I am pretty happy they put the game up there next week. I really did not feel like wasting another sunday freezing my ass off watching these losers play out the string.

Who even said Toronto wants them?

Last I heard (and maybe the source is wrong), there are 2,500 seats left for this game. Maybe Toronto isn't actually that enamored with the NFL, which wouldn't be a surprise in the least.

Typical imperialism from another sports league.

Who even said Toronto wants them?

While I am pouring beer, I get a lot of feedback from the Canucks.

They love to go to the games but the ticket prices are too high at the Roger's Center.

They will have to lower them to sell out the games.