Groin my A$$ - Dude suck it up!

We need a stud QB in next yr's draft! Get Edwards to a shrink soon.

We also need: DE's, LB's, TE, OG and C.

Oh, forgot we need Coach and staff too!

"It will be interesting to see if Trent is truthful about his "injury" in the postgame sessions. We all know that Jauron used the injury card so that he couldn't get called out if and when Losman sucked in the second half (and/or to salve TE's brittle psyche for getting pulled). I'm not buying it and no one else should either. Horrific decision all around. Like him or not, Trent is the future of the franchise at QB, so benching him does him no good confidence-wise. If Losman had done well, what then? Ride the hot hand as far as he'll take you (not likely to be the playoffs), watch him leave in FA and then go back to the guy you've dumped? Complete crap all around--what a f-ing joke....."

My auto post on this topic (from even before the press conference--this is all Jauron covering his arse and Trent going along with it to (a) protect his coach and (b) protect his own rep.....

How about grow some Balls!

Maybe they have too much estrogen to do it? We need a coach and QB to have some Brass Balls when it becomes game time?

Says the guy who's handle is some gay drink order that might be Jeff Garcia's favorite :devil:

Quite honestly, As a former college athlete, a slight groin injury can throw off everything else. When I injured the groin, while competing in a decathalon, it hurt me most in the throwing events, because the torquing action that your legs do when throwing.

Says the guy who's handle is some gay drink order that might be Jeff Garcia's favorite :devil:

Quite honestly, As a former college athlete, a slight groin injury can throw off everything else. When I injured the groin, while competing in a decathalon, it hurt me most in the throwing events, because the torquing action that your legs do when throwing.

The DOUCH BAG known as TO calls Garcia Gay & it is PARROTED by Idiots everywhere. Garcia has TWICE the toughness & heart of TO & is married to one of the hottest ladies on this planet. TO; not married, no one he is linked to, maybe he is GAY.

The DOUCH BAG known as TO calls Garcia Gay & it is PARROTED by Idiots everywhere. Garcia has TWICE the toughness & heart of TO & is married to one of the hottest ladies on this planet. TO; not married, no one he is linked to, maybe he is GAY.

not that there is anything wrong with that.

even if Garcia is gay that wouldn't make him any less tough or have any less heart (as for the marriage...).