This season is hurting me more then others

Schadenfreude settled in for me last year after the Dallas game. Or it may go back to the Pittsburgh 3rd stringer debace...or that 2003 MNF game in Miami. 1st and goal...Travis Henry interception. Brilliant!

:sick:

Even after 4-0 and 5-1, those records look nice but I didn't change my tune very much...this drop off is not surprising CONSIDERING the kind of sports franchise this one is. This is the AFC's Detroit Lions.

We go 5-0

We are on top of the division

And yet we are still going to find a way to miss the playoffs and be last in the division

I am just sick right now......

It does hurt. Fans should be pissed. We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league.

Which makes us one of the worst teams in the league.

The hot start gave us a false sense of how good we are. But look at the teams we beat - look at their records. That tells the real story.

It does hurt. Fans should be pissed. We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league.

Which makes us one of the worst teams in the league.

The hot start gave us a false sense of how good we are. But look at the teams we beat - look at their records. That tells the real story.

"It does hurt. Fans should be pissed. We just lost to one of the worst teams in the league. "

At FRIGGIN' HOME ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!! Unbelieveable.

It might be time to sign off. I cant take anymore. I feel like i put more energy into the ballclub than some players and coaches have. Somebody signed a deal with the devil during the Oilers playoff game b/c our luck has been sh*t since then!

Enough is Enough.